Comments on Profile Post by MistressLianne

1. Sissy maid doris
    Dec 8, 2015
  2. NightA
    NightA
    When I was with my ex, it was always fun to wake up with her teasing me, only to find shed locked me up to the bed whilst I was asleep, teased then ice cubed to submission followed by locking up. So I'd vote, no. Surprise locking is always better
    Dec 8, 2015
  3. Billus
    Billus
    Why? I would think if their orgasms are irrelevant to your pleasure anyway, why give him a last hurrah? What's it to you?
    Dec 8, 2015
  4. guest 2942
    guest 2942
    i would think a good teasing with no relief and then locked up would be the best way.
    Dec 8, 2015
  5. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Always good to start fresh so I'd say yes
    Dec 8, 2015
  6. Subeva74
    Subeva74
    I would say no. Maybe a long tease and denial if he's good.
    Dec 8, 2015
  7. surelock
    surelock
    Nope, Start as you mean to go on.
    Dec 8, 2015
  8. Mistress B
    Mistress B
    It would certainly make it easier to fit the cage on.
    Dec 8, 2015
  9. im283
    im283
    no way, tease and denial. It is what we really want.
    Dec 9, 2015
  10. elliot_r
    elliot_r
    To me that is something that would entirely be up to the one that holds the key. That is the decision of key holder. After all, the key holder will be the one making the decision if/when he gets that opportunity in the future, so why allow it now, unless of course said key holder so wishes.
    Dec 9, 2015
  11. cosmiccandi
    cosmiccandi
    Usually, the climax is unfulfilling. Showing the chastee how unfulfilling it is, followed up by how pleasurable it is to be locked in chastity can forever condition the chaste to orgasm aversion. This girl votes for one last unfulfilling climax.
    Dec 13, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice