Comments on Profile Post by steelwaiting

1. NightA
    NightA
    Why is no longer having a cock "scary".. you can just focus on better things with it "out of the equation" :p
    Nov 21, 2015
  2. steelwaiting
    steelwaiting
    I agree on the focus part but with my previous device their was a feeling I had a penis and a choice, now though I am in chastity. This is what I wanted, it is now very much my reality and yes it is a little scary especially as my wife is 100% happy with the situation. This device is superb.
    Nov 22, 2015
  3. NightA
    NightA
    Sounds like my idea of a good life, if you dont mind me asking, which belt have you gone from, and to ?
    Nov 22, 2015
  4. steelwaiting
    steelwaiting
    I had a chinese cb600s stainless steel, this worked well and looked great. It was though heavy and started to really pinch and chaff. there was also hygiene (smell) problems. I now have the London tower by Red Chilli, It is light, custom made, has a chain belt, and has my cock locked down. Check out their website Red Chilli Chastity, I do recommend it.
    Nov 22, 2015
  5. NightA
    NightA
    Ahh, nice, i have a similar cage to that, but i find that unless i have near total coverage of the head, it might as well not be on me.. I do envy those that can wear the more open metal cages, they look cool
    Nov 22, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice