Local Time:
9:11 PM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 4, 1974 (Age: 49)
ireland

steelwaiting

Active member, 49, from ireland

I'm not caged at the moment but today I've come out as trans. I'm somewhere between totally relieved and a panic attack. Jul 1, 2022

steelwaiting was last seen:
Jul 2, 2022
    1. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      I'm not caged at the moment but today I've come out as trans. I'm somewhere between totally relieved and a panic attack.
      asastype likes this.
    2. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      5 months and the lock has remained closed. there is no indication that I will be released. Some days I just want to be free.
      njcuckold likes this.
    3. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Sometimes being locked up long term is the worst. So unbelievably frustrated.
    4. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Im finding these warm nights hard. Im waking up particularly horny in the middle of the night. I think it may be time to change to a belt.
    5. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      It's been a few years since I've been here. I'm locked up as usual but this time my wife has really taken control. A different reality
      CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
    6. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Started painting my toe nails, a lot of fun. My wife and I have matching toes now by mistake. I'll have to choose another colour.
      1. steelwaiting
        steelwaiting
        Fun to compare different colours :)
        Jun 5, 2016
    7. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Every couple of weeks the cycle of frustration builds up, it will be broken sleep for a few days. No escape.
    8. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Rainy saturday, used to be a cert for a bit of love making, well i've cleaned the kitchen......
      joe01 likes this.
    9. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      over three months no release, feeling unbelievably horny. every part of me is horny.... ahhhhh
      lock667 likes this.
    10. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Woke up grinding my mattress, so locked up, so horny ..!!!!!!!!
    11. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Red Chili London Tower on, I no longer have a cock, scary. discipline belt wrapped on tight.
      Aken likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NightA
        NightA
        Sounds like my idea of a good life, if you dont mind me asking, which belt have you gone from, and to ?
        Nov 22, 2015
      3. steelwaiting
        steelwaiting
        I had a chinese cb600s stainless steel, this worked well and looked great. It was though heavy and started to really pinch and chaff. there was also hygiene (smell) problems. I now have the London tower by Red Chilli, It is light, custom made, has a chain belt, and has my cock locked down. Check out their website Red Chilli Chastity, I do recommend it.
        Nov 22, 2015
      4. NightA
        NightA
        Ahh, nice, i have a similar cage to that, but i find that unless i have near total coverage of the head, it might as well not be on me.. I do envy those that can wear the more open metal cages, they look cool
        Nov 22, 2015
    12. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      why can't I rub my own nipples like my wife does. Frustrated and bold little piggy.
      NightA likes this.
      1. NightA
        NightA
        I can "almost" have nipplegasms. but its only "almost" by myself.. very frustrating, especially when locked as well
        Nov 21, 2015
    13. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      worst night erection pain ever, time for a new device, I thought i was going to pass out.
    14. jemima
      jemima
      that's a nice little piggy in your piccy.
      1. steelwaiting
        steelwaiting
        It was my wife's pet, we have two dogs, two cats and two horses now but little piggy got very big so had to go to a petting farm. Now I am also penned in squealllll
        Sep 19, 2015
      2. jemima
        jemima
        i likes little piggys, i hopes he is ok still.
        Sep 20, 2015
    15. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      six days to go before day release, so unbelievably horny, I think I might try some chores to calm me down.
    16. steelwaiting
    17. steelwaiting
      steelwaiting
      Night time erection My cock thinks its now the hulk trying to break free three times a night, my poor balls are being dragged with it.
      Felix cum ea likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 4, 1974 (Age: 49)
    ireland
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000s stainless steel, london tower
    Chastity resume:
    16/3/2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice