Comments on Profile Post by Rachel Cash

1. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Well I can't speak from experience but just on aesthetic alone I'd go for Fancy Steel. Would have to look into reviews of their practicality a bit more but haven't found anything negative so far.
    Nov 4, 2015
  2. Rachel Cash
    Rachel Cash
    We'll with fancy steel I feel the belts are way too gendered am so far are designed without potty breaks in mind. I'm looking for something comfy for longer wear. Mine can't be used with bathroom breaks either.
    Nov 4, 2015
  3. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Hmm well they certainly look fine for the toilet but yes they are very gendered. Are you looking for a female belt that will cover the bits you have or a male belt that will fit better?
    Nov 4, 2015
  4. Rachel Cash
    Rachel Cash
    I'm hoping for a female waist system, male covering bits. But made extremely.small. it's sort of difficult finding something. Or just a front shield with a place for my bits inside.
    Nov 4, 2015
  5. Rachel Cash
    Rachel Cash
    The strait female shield by itself is a little too narrow and snug. But I won't fit in a make style belt...struggles of being trans.
    Nov 4, 2015
  6. chastesoon
    chastesoon
    Neosteel shemale belt is what you seek!
    Nov 30, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice