Photos:
Local Time:
12:09 PM
Birthday:
Jan 1, 1962 (Age: 62)
Massachusetts

ImHerSissyBitch

Thank You, Goddess!, Male, 62, from Massachusetts

there have been some real ups and downs along the way as i experience chastity. please say hello if you get a chance! Nov 21, 2015

ImHerSissyBitch was last seen:
Dec 20, 2015
    1. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      You would make a great cuckold kept in my chastity....look me up and send me your wildest thoughts...they will match mine as Giles is my sissy bitch in chastity....serves me well in all my sexual and mental perversities....
      Newlover likes this.
    2. Mercedes47
      Mercedes47
      Hi from South Shore Mass!
    3. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      there have been some real ups and downs along the way as i experience chastity. please say hello if you get a chance!
      1. slavetoby
        slavetoby
        I do agree that getting used to your chastity device can be very hard
        Feb 21, 2017
    4. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Im so glad to see CM is back! while it was down i got to know my device much better and i look forward to sharing with everyone.
    5. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      hi everyone, im a newbie to chastity and i got off to a rocky start here. just after i got my Holy Trainer...the site went down!
    6. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Ordered my Holy Trainer V2 today! My Owner giggled when I told her she will have TOTAL CONTROL over her bitch.
      Trey Jones and steele like this.
      1. Trey Jones
        Trey Jones
        Wow! This is a big change! Finally getting a chastity device. I'm very excited for you two. You will have to tell me all about it when it arrives and you put it on.
        Jul 28, 2015
    7. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Just posted new pics, i hope you enjoy and will share your comments.
      1. Trey Jones
        Trey Jones
        I enjoyed talking to you earlier. Nice pics. Gotta love a small cock in panties where it belongs.
        Jul 26, 2015
    8. rubbermaid
      rubbermaid
      I like your profile Avatar :-)
      1. BB69D
        BB69D
        I llike it too, but the center boy doesn't seem to be chaste.
        Jul 20, 2015
      2. the odd tease
        the odd tease
        Me too!
        Jul 29, 2015
    9. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Was ordered to cum on command, with big dildo suctioned to the shower wall as goddess watched and touched herself. It hurt so good!
      Bi_Freak and rubbermaid like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ImHerSissyBitch
        ImHerSissyBitch
        A couple of times we have shared a bisex cock and she can't wait to bend me over and guide it in...gets her off BIG time.
        Jul 14, 2015
      3. BB69D
        BB69D
        It sounds so hot! Makes me need to cum!
        Jul 15, 2015
      4. rubbermaid
        rubbermaid
        It really sounds hot! I love complete submission!
        Jul 20, 2015
    10. kkeeiitthh
      kkeeiitthh
      Liked your comment on my pic., :). Misery LOVES company eh!!!!:)
      ImHerSissyBitch likes this.
      1. ImHerSissyBitch
        ImHerSissyBitch
        Are you kidding? Those pics of yours drive me wild. and yes I will enjoy your misery...it might even get me off!
        Jul 11, 2015
    11. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Goddess was feeling her Dom fire last night, made me take her strapon over and over in so many positions! Now Im so sore and happy.
      Jens bitch likes this.
    12. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      I'm getting the Holy Trainer V2. Also, I was allowed to beg for spanking and got a severe belt thrashing! Asked for strapon too but denied.
      1. BB69D
        BB69D
        What color?
        Jul 5, 2015
      2. ImHerSissyBitch
        ImHerSissyBitch
        Not sure if it will be me or my Owner. My choice would be black.
        Jul 5, 2015
    13. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      I'm so excited! Was told by Owner that AFTER I have completed some business tasks, I can order my first device. I finished today!
    14. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Finally have some privacy! Spent the eve on my knees in the panties she chose for me, kissing and adoring my Owners feet, massaging her.
    15. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Posted some more pics. These are post-spanking and discipline. I apologize in advance for the poor quality.Would love to hear your comments!
    16. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Woops! My entry was too long and errored out, no time to edit it down at the moment. Sorry!
    17. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Haven't had time to write, so I just uploaded some pics. I hope you like and will comment.
    18. paulasissygurl
    19. ImHerSissyBitch
      ImHerSissyBitch
      Hello to all the beautiful Goddesses and their lucky subs! I will post only true accounts of my life as my wife's pet. Thanks!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1962 (Age: 62)
    Massachusetts
    Chastity devices:
    Goddess selected the black Holy Trainer v2 for me.She also likes for me to wear weights around my balls, and also a cock ring with ball divider.
    Chastity resume:
    I have been her sub for about 6 years.
    Discovered my submissive nature kind of slowly.
    First became aware of it during bisexual play...learned that being on my knees would get me off hands free!
    These days I crave to be at my Owner's beck and call, attending to her needs.
    My greatest satisfaction is bringing her to orgasm without a thought for my own pleasure.
    I am a pain slut (nothing extreme) and crave discipline in the form of a belt to my bare bottom, clamps on my nipples, or a strapon toy being thrust forcefully in my back door.
    Please say 'Hello' any time and let's get to know one another. Cheers!
    Sub Ray
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice