Comments on Profile Post by Sissymaid Florence

1. wettie
    wettie
    What does "permanently" mean?
    Jun 30, 2015
  2. Sissymaid Florence
    Sissymaid Florence
    It means it doesn't come off at all. For as long as possible, like in the last three months. And that only came off so I could put on a plastic cage for traveling by plane. No sexual release, though. Now I'm back in the steel cage without any release date, and no need to take it off at all.
    Jun 30, 2015
  3. wettie
    wettie
    Ah, gotcha, same here (on the not coming off part, though I did have a great release in the cage!) Just wondered if you had somehow sealed it shut.
    Jun 30, 2015
  4. Sissymaid Florence
    Sissymaid Florence
    Yes I have sealed it shut, so my KH can check it at any time, while we don't need a lock and key (you find the description of it in my pics, the one with lots of text beside it ;-)
    Jun 30, 2015
  5. wettie
    wettie
    Ah, got it, that's so hot.
    Jun 30, 2015
  6. houseslvsissy
    houseslvsissy
    Congratulations. I'll be pulling for you (no pun intended) to make it forever. There are other more appropriate ways for sissies like us to attain pleasure. You are an inspiration.
    Jun 30, 2015
  7. Sissymaid Florence
    Sissymaid Florence
    Thank you! And yes, these more appropriate ways for sissies to attain pleasure are far more fun for me anyway ;-)
    Jun 30, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice