young88
Local Time:
3:12 AM
Birthday:
Nov 23, 1962 (Age: 61)

young88

Long term member, Male, 61

I am restrained to bed blindfolded and left to listen while she orgasms with her vibrator only. The frustration is extreme. Jan 20, 2019

1. young88
      young88
      I am restrained to bed blindfolded and left to listen while she orgasms with her vibrator only. The frustration is extreme.
      Siro, Manto2021 and Ma’ams Slut like this.
      1. Rectrix
        Rectrix
        I could not accomodate the loss of my need to worship her holy center. I hope her training is good for your chastity.
        Jan 24, 2019
    2. young88
      young88
      D has made it even more real. Normally during our playtime and after being whipped I am to lick her to orgasm. Well not anymore.
      Siro and Ma’ams Slut like this.
    3. Obsequious
      Obsequious
      Love your avatar! Lucky guy!!
      1. young88
        young88
        Thanks, with the Loris 5A being ver similar to the pic and D also being very well endowed its so close to reality I have to blink!! D has actually put me in the same position. But it was extremely painful and had to be released after a couple of minutes,
        Jan 20, 2019
      2. young88
        young88
        Im just not as flexible as the cartoon. D even dressed in the same outfit and I had bought her a bullet bra just to make it all real. Her breasts were so far out that she couldn't see her toes. It was a fun couple of minutes.
        Jan 20, 2019
    4. Lockedbytrace
      Lockedbytrace
      G'day! I read in a post of yours your wearing a lotus #5? I'm in Australia too I'm currently locked in a cb6k but having trouble being locked for longer that a few days. Where can I get a cage like yours and how much roughly was it? Do u recomend it?
      Cheers
      1. young88
        young88
        Had the #5a now for more than 2 years. Currently I have been kept that way for 18 months so they do what they say they can do. But you need a PA. I recommend it if you are really serious about being locked for as long your KH wishes.
        Jun 29, 2015
        Raven's j, b2please and Hy_Voltage like this.
      2. young88
        young88
        Chastitytube.com. MsLori. They are $600US. But you must make sure you get your PA done well ahead of time, stretch it to at least 4 gauge, preferably 2 gauge. Then measure extremely carefully as they are built one off and mistakes are expensive.
        Jun 29, 2015
        Raven's j, b2please and Hy_Voltage like this.
      3. young88
        young88
        It has taken 3-4 years to prepare for a Lori's #5a but worth every moment. I could not stand the pain of the ball trap devices. So we tried the PA5000 then the Steelworx Tube Jacket before finally investing in a Lori's.
        Jun 29, 2015
    5. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Thanks so much for the follow.
      Mistress Benay
      1. young88
        young88
        No problem, appreciate your understanding.
        Sep 25, 2014
    6. MissBB_and_herlockedboy
      MissBB_and_herlockedboy
      hello
      we have ordered the tube jacket and just wondered if you have any pics that we could see?
      1. young88
        young88
        I'm sorry I don't and don't wear it anymore. I have a Loris #5, which I'm locked into 24/7/364. Yes 1 day out only. The tube jacket was effective and comfortable but my Keyholder did not like the open end design with the possibility of pleasuring the head of my penis.
        Mar 1, 2014
    7. young88
      young88
      Enjoying the first couple of weeks of our new lock up period of 12 months.
    8. slave & slut
      slave & slut
      I love your profile picture.
      1. young88
        young88
        Thanks it took a while to find something suitable.
        Mar 6, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 23, 1962 (Age: 61)
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000, 3000, 6000, Birdlock Neo, DhGate full belt, PA5000, Steelworxx Tube Jacket, Loris #5.
    Chastity resume:
    23/11/2013

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice