Local Time:
3:18 PM
Birthday:
Feb 16, 1980 (Age: 44)
Indiana, USA
Web Developer

cosmiccandi

Member, Female, 44, from Indiana, USA

Modified my Bijou so it's comfortable for long term wear. Ordered a new device with the updates. Feb 17, 2022

cosmiccandi was last seen:
Mar 7, 2022
    1. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
    2. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
      New X3 X-Large (wide) 65mm cage arrived today. I'm locked again for the first time in about a month. Fingers crossed this is the one.
    3. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
      Created an Emlalock session yesterday to finish a session. Minimum a month, maximum two months. Two months would be a new personal best.
      Rachael_ likes this.
    4. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
      Redesigned my "key safe" based on the sprinkler head design I'd seen here. Pictures to follow soon.
    5. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
      Got the KHD X3 Espresso today. Will post about it shortly. Initially, it was super easy to put on, and it's very comfy so far.
    6. cosmiccandi
      cosmiccandi
      My KHD X3 Espresso 65mm (2 5/8") should be arriving later today. Can't wait to try it!
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 16, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Indiana, USA
    Web Developer
    My key is held by:
    Ms. Rehtaeh
    Locked since:
    Jan. 28, 2022 0845 Central Time
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Evotion Wearables Bijou
    Chastity resume:
    Dec 29th, 2017 11:40A - Completed a year chaste.
    I'm a 42 year old transwoman who's been exploring and embracing her submissive side via chastity. Over the past 8 years, I've spent large portions of time in my various devices. I've recently discovered I'm a babygirl and have reached a nice balance between my vanilla, slave, and little sides.

I feel like the long periods of chastity have driven me deeper into submission. And while I know I'm not perfect, I am genuine. I want to make my Keyholder(s) and even friends within the chastity lifestyle proud of me. I'm owned by the lovely Ms. Rehtaeh

Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile.

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice