Last Activity:
Feb 5, 2011
Local Time:
10:02 AM
Birthday:
Jan 12, 1991 (Age: 33)

sissy_ty

Member, 33

Got a winter storm watch out for my county. Ugggggh. 4-8in Thursday afternoon through evening. Jan 19, 2011

sissy_ty was last seen:
Feb 5, 2011
    1. sissy_ty
      sissy_ty
      Got a winter storm watch out for my county. Ugggggh. 4-8in Thursday afternoon through evening.
    2. sissy_ty
      sissy_ty
      Is getting my new computer Tuesday! Still working on getting broken in on my CB. cant wait till I have the extra cash for a mature metal belt.
    3. sissy_ty
      sissy_ty
      Well, Im out for now for my fire department training. But ill be back in after the training
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 12, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Chastity devices:
    CB3000
    Well, I am a 20 year old woman, trapped in a mans body. I have always been on the submissive side, and always wanted to be a woman, but due to my line of work, and my family being very closed minded, going the T/V route, which I would love to do, and so would my Goddess, isn't possible. <br />
    <br />
    I met my Goddess 5 years ago at our Ham (Amateur) radio group. Her while family is into it, and she is to. When I first met her, she hated my guts. As she got to know me she went from hating me to loving me. About 2 1/2 years ago, she asked me out, thanks to her sister! She had the text asking me on her phone to send to me, but was chickening out, so her sister reached over and hit the send button. The last two years have been absolutely wonderful with her. <br />
    <br />
    She also recently agreed to go the femdom route permanitly now. She is Bi, and her ex she was with longest always assumed the dom role. However my Goddess always wanted to be dom. Her family also raised her that it is the womans job to please the man. I believe otherwise. The last few weeks she has been in the dom role, and was wanting ti more and more. So last night I told her how I feel, that it should be the man's job to please the woman, and I wanted to be her sissy slut forever. She absolutly agreed to do this, and thanked me so much. She had wanted to do this for so long, but how she was raised in her family, she was having trouble asking.<br />
    <br />
    I currently work security, and I am also a volunteer firefighter. The full time sissy lifestyle (dressing the part mostly) wont work for me because of this, but when with my Goddess, II am her slut. <br />
    <br />
    I currently own a CB3k, but find I cant size it right no matter the combo. The 2nd smallest ring wont let me pull out, but is too small, and the next largest ring is too big. I am saving up for a device from Mature Metal, and I am super excited about that!

Signature

Sissy Sarah
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice