Feb 18, 1988 (Age: 36)

scob89

Bandit, Male, 36

Spikes in this Carrara are really taking no time off! :/ Apr 28, 2017

scob89 was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 12:24 AM
    1. Lisa4343
      Lisa4343
      Incorporating wireless electronics into the chastity will give the KH total control of sissy. The challenge is to make the electronics small enough to to fit into steel cages. I am in a stainless-steel Nub with a steel waist belt . The belt could be used to store the power packs , Keep up your good workl
      scob89 likes this.
    2. Fluffluvva
      Fluffluvva
      Love your profile pic!
    3. scob89
      scob89
      Spikes in this Carrara are really taking no time off! :/
      Freaky Rabbit likes this.
    4. permanentlychast
      permanentlychast
      That is a very sweet looking skull mask & muzzle you have. Any roots going back to alternative darker sub-cultures with it?
    5. scob89
      scob89
      Another night in my Kong gag and shock collar ahead of me. This shall be fun. :)
    6. scob89
      scob89
      Hobbles, Shock Collar, Muzzle, and Neosteel all locked on and nowhere I need to be for the next two days, this may be interesting!
      nyguy4567 and lock667 like this.
    7. Curiouscouple81c
      Curiouscouple81c
      selling a small and a standard holy trainer if you're still in the market. Check out my posting, with new price of 90, or pm me. Cheers
    8. chuck h
      chuck h
      If this is a private message, lucky me
    9. scob89
      scob89
      Out of the KTB for now, had to make sure everything was still ok down there. Will lock it back on in the morning and try to make it a week.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. scob89
        scob89
        I first ordered the Mild, because I followed the sizing guide on the website, but have since ordered the Intense, and so far have only lasted a couple days in that one. As far as stimulation, I only have an online key holder so next to none except for myself. If anyone has a flickr account, search for scob89, a few pictures will come up, just click on one and add me as a contact, make sure to send me a message and I will add you as a family member, which will allow you to see my restricted pi...
        Jun 2, 2011
      3. petevans
        petevans
        Thanks scob89 - so it was the Mild you've been in for 3 weeks then?
        Jun 2, 2011
      4. scob89
        scob89
        Yep it was the mild one. When it was taken off after the 3 weeks was up, it took me a few hours to get the little guy to stand up again, he did not want to be punished.
        Jun 3, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1988 (Age: 36)
    Chastity devices:
    KTB, Exobelt X1, Neosteel Shemale hipbelt with RCES
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice