Comments on Profile Post by LisaTV

1. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Who is the friend with keys?
    Mar 10, 2015
  2. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    And congratulations on finding someone to hand your keys to.
    Mar 10, 2015
  3. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    I stayed with her over summer and she got used to the sound of clicking chastity. Now it feels odd when I'm not locked around her and she likes to tease me.
    Mar 10, 2015
  4. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Sounds good, she seemed like great fun and an awesome tease. Congratulations on going this year locked so far btw. Hehe poor locked girl that you are :p sorry enjoying my current freedom.
    Mar 10, 2015
  5. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    So although we are mostly platonic. She has hidden my keys. She describes herself as more of a caretaker.
    Mar 10, 2015
  6. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Well sounds like you're getting what you need out of the setup which is what's important. Just try not to think of all the orgasms you're missing out on ;)
    Mar 10, 2015
  7. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    I got to spoon cuddle this morning and she just had to comment on the hard thing sticking in her... where the other hard thing should have been.
    Mar 10, 2015
  8. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    HeHe good on her. It's not like you need an erection after all :p better to let her keep them from you.
    Mar 10, 2015
  9. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    Need to update my ticker. I was locked last night.
    Mar 10, 2015
  10. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Oh but they are such a simple pleasure to have when you no what it's like to be unable to have one
    Mar 10, 2015
  11. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Oh dear does that mean she was nice and let you ruin 2 months hard work yesterday?
    Mar 10, 2015
  12. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    No. I was unlocked a few weeks ago and haven't been on much but it's a new start for me now. Free and single. Well maybe not free at the moment.
    Mar 10, 2015
  13. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Oh you'll never be completely free of your cage now you know you belong in it. So is it time to set a new record for you? ;) I'm happy to encourage you to be denied longer than you ever have before.
    Mar 10, 2015
  14. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    Longer thana certain bratty little sister did. It's true, I belong in it
    Mar 10, 2015
  15. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Yes well hopefully a certain bratty little sister has bitten off more than she can chew now. How does a 3 month goal sound to you?
    Mar 10, 2015
  16. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    :P
    Mar 10, 2015
  17. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    No seriously 3 months sounds like a good goal for you. And in that time I'dprobably have about 100 orgasms I think that sounds good; you get one and I get 100 :p
    Mar 10, 2015
  18. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    Sounds fine. An orgasm doesn't compare to the teasing and denied by the right person.
    Mar 10, 2015
  19. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    Keep telling yourself that whilst I enjoy myself ;)
    Mar 10, 2015
  20. Kontraband
    Kontraband
    But the (currently very suppressed) submissive side of me agrees with you whole heartedly.
    Mar 10, 2015
  21. LisaTV
    LisaTV
    It's time for me to stop suppressing. The wilting flower is beginning to bloom again x
    Mar 10, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice