Local Time:
5:09 PM
Birthday:
Sep 6, 1984 (Age: 39)
Manchester United Kingdom
Finance

MistressBently

I am a great domme from Manchester, Female, 39, from Manchester United Kingdom

you must be prepare to give of yourself completely to do anything I demand of you submiting to my sadistic and twisted urges. May 11, 2014

MistressBently was last seen:
Jan 31, 2015
    1. Mistress B
      Mistress B
      Do stop spamming members, it's not appreciated on here.
    2. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      my goodness, only two followers. and you have so many high quality full chastity belts. and looking at your profile, looks like you should have many more
      too bad you are so far away
    3. MistressBently
      MistressBently
      you must be prepare to give of yourself completely to do anything I demand of you submiting to my sadistic and twisted urges.
      submissive sissy boi likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 6, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Manchester United Kingdom
    Finance
    Chastity devices:
    Latowski,Locked In Steel,My Steel,Neosteel,Reinholds,Tollyboy
    Chastity resume:
    Standing 6 ft 2 or more in My heels and 5 ft 10 without them. I feel you will certainly feel subservient in My presence. Not to forget my demanding and commanding nature!
    I am a naturally dominant business woman in My personal life who takes delight is being sadistic in a controlled manner as a Mistress. My pleasure as a Manchester Mistress always is your pain and submission.
    Although I am sometimes gentle to some of the weaker slaves, this is only order to build them up into perfect fully fledged masochistic slaves that can take my full power. I use safe words for the weaker slaves in training. Fully trained slaves do not need safe words as I am the one who knows your limits. I created them!! I will continue to push those limits as W/we develop together.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice