because I still feel guilty when I hurt him Nov 24, 2014

Goddess Chey was last seen:
Apr 23, 2015
    1. Goddess Chey
      Goddess Chey
      because I still feel guilty when I hurt him
      1. cosmiccandi
        cosmiccandi
        Safe words were created for a reason. They are there to help alleviate the guilt of "going too far." It should be made abundantly clear to him that by not using his words, he's playing in very dangerous territory.
        May 20, 2015
      2. cosmiccandi
        cosmiccandi
        As a Dominant you have to use your best judgement about whether or not you've gone too far during your play, but the onus of responsibility is on him to use his words and realize that using his words isn't making him weak, it's keeping BOTH of you safe.
        May 20, 2015
    2. Goddess Chey
      Goddess Chey
      made into a slave and the amount of power that I can hold over him is extremely sexy and alluring but I have trouble enforcing my rules
    3. Goddess Chey
      Goddess Chey
      Well to answer your question on how this started between us, my sub actually introduced me to it after he had been very interested in being
    4. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Hello Chey, welcome to the Mansion. You can find all the tips and advice you need here. Don't be afraid to ask staff if you need help. If you're researching then do check the on site search facility. Oh and it's not considered rude at all to ignore advances from pesky subs. They love being ignored anyway.
      Hope to catch up soon
      Amanda x
    5. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      If you would be so kind I'd be interested in hear you two's story of your relationship and how it came to be a chastity one. Do you two have any idea what the future may hold?
    6. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      There's some good books too, Check out A KEYHOLDER'S HANDBOOK BY GEORGIA IVEY GREEN. Her stuff is along the lines of loving KH.
    7. Goddess Chey
      Goddess Chey
      New here, looking for help and people to talk to for advice to control my sub fiance.
    8. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Welcome to the site. Many wonderful Ladies here to help and advise you when you ask for it. But you do have to ask.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1996 (Age: 27)
    California
    Chastity devices:
    Jailhouse
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice