Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
5:13 AM

Followers 1

Ireland

richlockedup

Member, Male, from Ireland

Locked, teased and left for 3 days. Wearing Her thong over modified cage locked into my new PA. Apr 21, 2015

richlockedup was last seen:
Jul 14, 2015
    1. richlockedup
      richlockedup
      Locked, teased and left for 3 days. Wearing Her thong over modified cage locked into my new PA.
    2. b2please
      b2please
      Beautiful belt. I'm testing and wearing mine too, which has some similar concepts. Mine uses 1.5" x .030 SS belt material covered in nice, smooth black "Adhesive lined heat shrink wrap". What are the dimensions of your waist belt? I guess you cut it that shape, and rounded the edges smooth? Thanks!
      1. richlockedup
        richlockedup
        Jan 16, 2015
    3. ChasteandPlay
      ChasteandPlay
      How did you make the hip band? I enjoy making things and have been wanting to make my own. Any special tools? Please could you give me specific details? Perhaps you could post a tutorial? Your belt looks great BTW!
      1. richlockedup
        richlockedup
        Hi there, I made the hip band by cutting stainless steel sheet metal with metal disc cutter and smoother with sanding disc. Used a cardboard template. If you have a fetlife acc there are more photos and info at https://fetlife.com/groups/80/group_posts/5382745
        Jan 16, 2015
    4. richlockedup
      richlockedup
      Testing my homemade belt
  • About

Ireland
    Chastity devices:
    3 Cock Cages and now my own creation
    Chastity resume:
    12-01-13
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice