Comments on Profile Post by MistressBitch

1. ChasteandPlay
    ChasteandPlay
    Can you tell us what you hypnotize him for/to do? :D I personally find this topic very interesting.
    Oct 21, 2014
  2. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    anything you like, in my case, to get him constantly aroused, i trigger him to be well behaved as my submissive and to be nicer to me
    Oct 23, 2014
  3. ChasteandPlay
    ChasteandPlay
    Does he have any limits that he won't accept? Or do you try to make him unable to resist? :D

Can you give us guys any ideas what nicer to you means? LOL We tend to speak different languages I think and it'd be nice to have some insight.

Does he know you triggered him? Could he help it if he wanted too? LOL Good luck and good fun!
    Oct 27, 2014
  4. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    there is a part of the brain that stops someone doing something illegal or immoral, if they dont want to do it, its called the protector. Nicer to me means, paying me compliments,being more kissy and cuddly
    Oct 29, 2014
  5. MistressBitch
    MistressBitch
    Yes he knows when I have triggered him, Being in trance is a bit like being in a day dream, you can make them do all sorts of things, last time, i fucked him whilst he was in trance, he was not allowed to cum tho! He is still chaste
    Oct 29, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice