roland
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2016
Local Time:
6:56 PM
USA

roland

Male, from USA

About to be unlocked, edged, and have my balls crushed in a vice for being a bad slave. Wish me luck... Sep 29, 2014

roland was last seen:
Jul 30, 2016
    1. roland
      roland
      About to be unlocked, edged, and have my balls crushed in a vice for being a bad slave. Wish me luck...
    2. roland
      roland
      Resting after having my pathetic balls busted
      cth96190 likes this.
      1. cth96190
        cth96190
        Please, tell us more about what happened to your balls today.
        I receive a monthly ball beating from my Mistress. She uses a riding crop, her collection of whips, her hands, a paddle and after the beating subjects my balls to hard squeezing while wearing spiked gloves.
        Mistress beats and squeezes my balls until they are purple and swollen. I am kept in chastity for at least a week before each beating.
        Jul 8, 2014
      2. roland
        roland
        I haven't been allowed a real orgasm in a long, long time. Master regularly unlocks me for teasing and abuse. That particular night, I was tied down, balls bound and weighted, and beaten with a paddle several hundred times. I'll be allowed to cum if I'm able to reach it just from ball torture, which hasn't happened yet.
        Jul 18, 2014
  • About

USA
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice