Last Activity:
Sep 27, 2014
Local Time:
9:34 PM
Birthday:
Feb 28, 1978 (Age: 46)

keyholder1

New member, Female, 46

Needing tips should I let him touch me when he wants?letting him out in a month is sex gonna b really good just after one month? Sep 25, 2014

keyholder1 was last seen:
Sep 27, 2014
    1. keyholder1
      keyholder1
      Needing tips should I let him touch me when he wants?letting him out in a month is sex gonna b really good just after one month?
    2. keyholder1
      keyholder1
      So happy hubby came home frome lunch n pleezed me even tho he couldn't do anything for himself I could get use to this:)
    3. guest 2942
      guest 2942
      I've heard of someone before who heated the hook up and bent it in towards the device so slipping out was much harder if not impossible, other then that, not sure. Its tricky to heat the plastic just right without ruining it. Maybe practice on a hook you dont use first.
      1. keyholder1
        keyholder1
        Ya he helped me do that n he still managed some how but we gonna do a lil fabricating on it when he gets home
        Sep 23, 2014
    4. elliot_r
      elliot_r
      Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find the answer to your question from the many knowledgeable people here. Again welcome.
    5. keyholder1
      keyholder1
      Need help husband keeps getting out of the pa 5000 what can I do
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Gabriellia
        Gabriellia
        Well, sounds like half a hole is not enough. Time for the pericing to go all the way through. Apadravya and then a new device.
        Sep 23, 2014
      3. Gabriellia
        Gabriellia
        Well, sounds like half a hole is not enough. Time for the pericing to go all the way through. Apadravya and then a new device.
        Sep 23, 2014
      4. keyholder1
        keyholder1
        Gabriellia he has the prince albert but manages to get out
        Sep 23, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 28, 1978 (Age: 46)
    Chastity devices:
    Pa 5000
    Chastity resume:
    husband locked since 9/22/14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice