Texas

mistressmaturemetal

MISTRESS, Female, from Texas

Enjoying EVERY day of my life Oct 12, 2016

mistressmaturemetal was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 3:34 PM
    1. mistressmaturemetal
      mistressmaturemetal
      It is a great day to be a Mistress... But then everyday is a great day to be one
    2. SlaveLarry
      SlaveLarry
      Hi Mistressmaturemetal.
      I want you to know that I am now wearing a jailbird 24/7 now that I have adjusted to it and it feels amazing! It is so lightweight that it hardly feels as if it is there. I am in the process of figuring out which base ring to use. I have a 1 7/8 round and a 1 3/4 round double ring base. Both are very comfortable but I don't know which is better. Do you have any advice about this issue?
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Hi SlaveLarry,
        SO glad you are enjoying your jailbird. As for the ring, a proper fitting ring should only allow your index finger to the 1st knuckle to be inserted when you are only wearing the ring and while flaccid. The double ring can hold the cage closer to the body and have more of a "grip" feel since there is more to go around the scrotum.
        Sep 17, 2014
      2. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        William wears the double base ring and I LOVE the look of that :)
        Sep 17, 2014
        ugams likes this.
    3. mistressmaturemetal
      mistressmaturemetal
      Can't wait for September Surrender!!!!!!!!!!!
      1. JetMirage
        JetMirage
        What's that?
        Sep 7, 2014
    4. Feet1973
      Feet1973
      Hi Mistressmaturemetal. I wanted you to know I wear your Jail bird chastity cage. I purchased it last year and it fits me perfectly. I don't have a Mistress or key holder. So I have worn my chastity cage for 38 days now. Unfortunately, my last Mistress has not sent me my second key. Mistress, may I have permission to follow you?
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Yes you may follow :) I/we are SO glad you are enjoying your jailbird. A proper fitting device makes all the difference. Don't loose the only key you have !!!!
        Jun 4, 2014
    5. georgie
      georgie
      Some sort of International payment order would be acceptable, Mistress?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        a jailbird would be best.
        Jun 5, 2014
      3. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        with the length around 1.5"
        Jun 5, 2014
      4. georgie
        georgie
        Mistress, I am collecting my first Steel device in a short while, I am SO nervous, and will see how it feels and use it, I hope to get the measurements perfect for my bespoke, made to measure new steel device
        Jun 5, 2014
    6. georgie
      georgie
      What a wonderfully lucky man he is, a perfect Mistress and a perfect job. MM is where I am looking for my next and hopefully final device.
      mistressmaturemetal likes this.
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        It does not even feel like a job... we LOVE what we do.
        Jun 3, 2014
      2. georgie
        georgie
        I can so understand why you do, helping all of us be made chaste. I feel so much a better boi when in chastity.
        Jun 3, 2014
    7. sissy eve
      sissy eve
      Thats the idea mistress maturemetal Ma'am :) Its a good thought dont you think ?
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        We accept money orders or paypal for the full amount of the purchase only.
        Jan 14, 2014
    8. sissy eve
      sissy eve
      Mistressmaturemetal. Is it possible to set up an account with you? as in one could send funds, £20 this month£ 50 next etc etc until you accumulated the cost of a required deivce? the sums were a mere example but hope you see what I mean, obviously the device wouldnt be made until payed or almost payed for?
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        HI,
        We accept money orders or paypal.
        What about depositing the money you would have paid us into paypal until you reach your goal?
        Have a great day M MM
        Jan 14, 2014
    9. Miss Vicky
      Miss Vicky
      My KH and I are considering several of your devices. Ours is a long distance relationship, with periodic in person visits. Which device do you recommend? Our major concerns are ability to keep clean, comfort and of course security. While I'm here, we also want to know is each security screw unique? What happens should both keys be lost?
    10. richard
      richard
      I have a question: Can you do a device which can optionally use a padlock or a security screw?
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        If the cage has the security screw option, then a padlock can be used when the screw is not being used. You could also add a 2nd hole ($40) to a new device which will allow the use of both at the same time.
        May 22, 2013
      2. richard
        richard
        thank you very much. Either a jailbird or Queens Keep might be my birthday pressie this year.
        May 22, 2013
      3. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        let me know if you have any other questions. I always check our email maturemetal@grandecom.net but do not get on here that often.
        May 22, 2013
    11. Mistressesboy
      Mistressesboy
      Mistress, i am getting ready to purchase a Queen's Keep and had a question about the base ring measurement. i currently wear a 2" CB ring and it very rarely pinches, but does sometimes. My tape measurement was 7.75" or a 2.45" ring. i am wondering if going with such a large ring will be too loose and how does going with the oval affect sizing? Thank you so much.
      Mistressesboy
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Hi,
        A proper fitting ring should allow your index finger to the 1st knuckle (below fingernail) to be inserted while wearing the complete device AND while at your normal flaccid size.
        If you order an oval ring, order the same size as you would a round ring. The oval ring will start round and get squished a bit to become somewhat oval. It is wider than it is tall. Thanks
        M MM
        May 15, 2013
      2. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        I always check my email at maturemetal@grandecom.net, but I do not visit the mansion as often.
        May 15, 2013
    12. sissycaitlin
      sissycaitlin
      curtsy hi mistress.
    13. 2inch
      2inch
      wanted to say ur devices at mature metal are great for keeping a better realtionship between people. miss c and me enjoy sex so much more w chasity. wonder why lol
      1. mistressmaturemetal
        mistressmaturemetal
        Glad to be apart in a great relationship. We have experienced the same thing :):). Who knew penis jewelry was the answer...
        ENJOY
        M MM
        Dec 8, 2012
    14. maturemetal
      maturemetal
      Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • About

Texas
    Your chastity role:
    • Mistress
    Chastity devices:
    JAILBIRD, WATCHFUL MISTRESS, PET TRAP , TUBE, SPIDER, JAILBIRD with extra cage ring--- my new favorite
    Chastity resume:
    You must be kidding :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice