Local Time:
12:09 AM
Birthday:
Mar 29, 1968 (Age: 56)
Northern California
Queen and Keyholder
    1. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Wearing my necklace and ankle chain I love showing off my chastity cuckold in public, men drool and women applause me..such a turn on as i spit in his coffee so others see me doing this....slap his face and offer my hand to be kissed...it must confuse them...I love him wearing a bra and others can see it through his light coloured shirt...eye shadow and lipstick...fun and excitement for me but not for Giles...
    2. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      I love you my Queen today, now, and forever!
    3. kkeeiitthh
      kkeeiitthh
      I was hoping to hear from you or pet to see if I could make you understand his driving desire to please you, even if it means never orgasming again
    4. 11lives
      11lives
      Miss Catherine hello my name is Thomas I have not been on for some time but am now more and more going crazy to be in chasitity. I have a new bird locked arriving tomorrow and a new steel but plug Also have a nests eel shemale chasitity belt but no key holder to lock me and or control me. , Perhaps you would have interest in this one. thomas
    5. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      Wow Nice ! Miss Caterine.
    6. wittle one
      wittle one
      very nice pic
      1. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        Always a very teasing reminder to have one's key on a necklace.
        Jul 26, 2014
      2. Kir_S
        Kir_S
        Oh, yeah! And when the key is between Mistresse's breasts it is especially teasing
        Aug 16, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 29, 1968 (Age: 56)
    Northern California
    Queen and Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    Over the years we have tried many.. Some cheap some not so cheap. But for now on... Unless I am punishing her, my PET wears her Mature Metal Queen's Keep! And only her Queen's Keep!
    Chastity resume:
    Never ever never
    We are a loving couple who adore each other. For many years Chastity used to be a game for us... Over time We drifted apart and I found PET playing with herself and showing far too much attention to the Internet and others... As would any shameless sissy slut if give the opportunity. That is when I discovered the real power of Chasity and just how bad my PET longed and needed to be owned. I made it clear to my PET I owned her shit... filled out a FLR contract which she signed without hesitation and we have not looked back!

I now have a PET that worshipst me, serves me and me alone and does not even touch herself without permission... Not the case for me... I am allowed to do as I please and have a miminum of 10 climaxes to her one... She is only released when I grow tired of oral (which is seldom) and choose to release her clitty. I am now training my sissy to be a good little cuck as I am seeking a lucky stud to fill that itch and maybe intime replace her clitty all together?
    Not in a big rush... It is all in my control.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice