Aug 22, 2014
Local Time:
8:56 PM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 20, 1977 (Age: 47)
On the edge!

SlaveBo

I love this picture, Male, 47, from On the edge!

Just pleasures my mistress and cleaned the bathroom, very happy! Jul 10, 2014

SlaveBo was last seen:
Aug 22, 2014
    1. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      Just pleasures my mistress and cleaned the bathroom, very happy!
    2. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      After a break, sad times I think I am moving into becoming a sissy and I am so into that right now!
    3. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      How things have changed, now very chaste in comparison with before and very much looking forwards to Mistress getting back this weekend.
    4. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      Just got back from a dirty weekend with the Mistress, now to break myself in with my new device for our next dirty weekend!
    5. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      Testing out smaller rings on my cb6000 before buying a new device, seems the 47mm fits ok as well, can I go smaller though?
      1. subklik
        subklik
        Yes!! I messed around for a year and cursed the CB6000 as being good for everyone else but not me. Until I figured out a few things. If you wear it for a while you will be able to go down in ring sizes. You may also try going up one size in with the spacer.
        For me this made it go from a mediocre to bad experiience to a top notch wear it for months without trouble and wonnderful experience. But it takes time to fiddle with it and make it right.
        Dec 13, 2011
      2. SlaveBo
        SlaveBo
        I am a bit scared of the 45mm tbh, the 47 fits really good, hugs the root much more and keeps the weight off the balls which is nice. Still got to take it off daily if not twice a day for cleaning, not enough ventilation which is why I am thinking of going for something, more open ...
        Dec 15, 2011
    6. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      Missing my mistress who is away ...
    7. SlaveBo
      SlaveBo
      Missing my mistress who is away ...
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 20, 1977 (Age: 47)
    On the edge!
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000 and a Jailbird.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice