so what do you mean by messaging me here ? Jun 27, 2014

goddesschristine369 was last seen:
Jun 28, 2014
    1. arman220
      arman220
      Hello mistress. Great profile.
    2. goddesschristine369
      goddesschristine369
      so what do you mean by messaging me here ?
      1. Governess Stephanie
        Governess Stephanie
        If what do you mean by messaging me here was meant for me, I was just commenting on your profile, nothing more. Just simply left a comment saying what I thought.
        Jun 27, 2014
    3. Governess Stephanie
      Governess Stephanie
      I enjoyed reading your profile. The ABC part was of great interest and I thought it very good indeed, I had not heard that before.
    4. goddesschristine369
      goddesschristine369
      im looking for a male submissive man.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 14, 1980 (Age: 44)
    self-employed
    Let's get one thing straight from the outset I am NOT seeking relationships or sexual gratification and if you expect a response from Me at the very least use the correct salutation - Mistress or Ma'am will suffice.

I like the finer things in life but then dont most Domme's ? I have NO TIME for time wasters so please dont bother, you either comply or you dont, if you comply then maybe you can serve me, if you dont then you wont.

I use the ABC rule when it comes to my sub's .......... I WILL Abuse you, i WILL Belittle you, I WILL Critisize you . You WILL Accept all demands/tasks without question. You WILL Behave at all times. You WILL be Checked on to see that all demands and tasks have been done while in my service.

Saying ‘SORRY’ doesn’t cut it, if you have to say sorry then you have made a mistake that could have been avoided in the first place. Really consider your actions before doing them, once its gone there will be no going back.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice