4. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Happy the site is back up and running!
    5. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      My give a damn's busted...
    6. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Well it was a lovely thought while it lasted...
    7. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Haven't heard from my pet since last night... I'm considering going to check on him.
      1. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        If you are concerned for him then I'm sure he will appreciate you checking up on him?
        Jun 28, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Apparently not... He is very unhappy that I did that.
        Jun 29, 2014
      3. arman220
        arman220
        Why?
        Jul 11, 2014
    8. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Might go enjoy another evening of night swimming. It was so relaxing last night.
      chairandstone likes this.
    9. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Back home and feeling a little lonely :(
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LisaTV
        LisaTV
        Any time, it's what we are here for :)
        Jun 27, 2014
      3. chairandstone
        chairandstone
        Sorry to hear you are home and lonely, your gallery posts were beautiful as always however. I hope your day brightens!
        Jun 27, 2014
      4. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Thank you sweetie. I have a few new ones that I want to take soon.
        Jun 27, 2014
    10. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Did I mention we ordered a new chastity device the day before yesterday?
      Kontraband likes this.
    11. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      He forgot to be attentive to me this morning after I was so attentive to him last night. This warrants a correction, though what? hmm
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        I agree and I have decided I'm not going to let him have any anal play this weekend.
        Jun 26, 2014
      3. LisaTV
        LisaTV
        No anal play? That should teach him. He should focus that extra time on you then.
        Jun 27, 2014
      4. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Hopefully but we shall see
        Jun 27, 2014
    12. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Woke up out of sorts...
      1. chairandstone
        chairandstone
        I am so sorry you woke up out of sorts...you are beautiful and deserve to have a good morning. Think happy thoughts!
        Jun 26, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        I always tend to try to stay positive.
        Jun 26, 2014
    13. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Than, I perfectly ruined three orgasms back to back.
      1. cth96190
        cth96190
        Wow! I would love to experience that.
        Jun 26, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        He described it as extremely intense.
        Jun 26, 2014
    14. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I successfully fisted him for the first time tonight. We have been stretching his hole little by little, but finally made it all the way.
      Northernboy, Subeva74, LisaTV and 2 others like this.
      1. LisaTV
        LisaTV
        He will never be the same again.
        Jun 26, 2014
    15. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      hmmm I'm going to shave his sissy pussy for him tonight, and maybe play with it as well.
      LisaTV likes this.
    16. cagemeplease
      cagemeplease
      Well, in theory, if we wanted the screw out, yes. But in reality, if it were an emergency, ERs have all sorts of cutting tools for just such a crisis. And if was that bad a situation, cutting it off and replacing with a new one would not be a big problem. The red Loctite is a simple, but effective way, to let me know she'll never want it out again.
    17. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      I am so lucky to have him.
    18. cagemeplease
      cagemeplease
      Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242® is designed to prevent loosening of threaded fasteners but can still be disassembled with the custom key. She has already purchased and plans to use Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271™ which is designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. It is only removable by heating up parts to 500°F (260°C).
      1. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Soo your telling me if you had an emergency she would have to blow torch it off????
        Jun 25, 2014
    19. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      He woke me up in such a playful mood even though he was so tired from last night.
    20. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Last night, was amazing he held me and kissed me as his cock slid in and out of me. He made love to me, and remained completely chaste. "WOW
      neil, cth96190 and LisaTV like this.
      1. chairandstone
        chairandstone
        This is so hot...I absolutely adore bringing my wife to orgasm, then afterwards being denied/remaining chaste, then going to bed with my hard, fat cock lying on her sexy ass.
        Jun 24, 2014
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        Thank you! I completely agree
        Jun 25, 2014
    21. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Last night his orgasms were ruined one by one.
      neil and wittle one like this.
      2. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        He loved it so much that he got cocky which is why I made him ruin two of his own.
        Jun 22, 2014
      3. Kontraband
        Kontraband
        Good for you
        Jun 22, 2014
      4. Lady Jezerae
        Lady Jezerae
        He really did love it though ;)
        Jun 23, 2014
    22. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Yay! On! Had him ice it down.
      wittle one and Kontraband like this.
    23. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Trying to get him to calm down enough to put the cage back on :/
      wittle one and Kontraband like this.
    24. Lady Jezerae
      Lady Jezerae
      Spent the evening telling him how he's going to give me his key for me to loan him out.
      LisaTV and Kontraband like this.
    25. werewolf
      werewolf
      thank you for the message love your pic x
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 19, 1989 (Age: 35)
    About me

You can call me Jez or Lady J. I stumbled into the BDSM lifestyle at 13... now over a decade later I'm still here. I was thrown unexpectedly into this world by a young Dominant that had just about enough of my mouth. It began with a spanking that has sparked sooo much more within my soul. I started as a nonsexual submissive, because it's what I was told that I was. I surrendered myself completely to a handful of men, and though I enjoyed it. I have recently began to look at myself in a completely different light.

I have been a Dominant in a hand full of relationships, but in March of 2014 I found myself with the most beautiful man in the world at my feet. A man who has a high sense of honor and a deeply loyal soul. I was truly blessed to collar him April 12th 2014 with a training collar.

He has since removed that collar due to my own mistakes, but we are continuing to try to work on our relationship. I am not interested in pursuing any other relationships, and have decided of my own will to remain chaste for him until we are point where we have decided to continue or dissolve our relationship.

My Age and Experience

I started at 13... I'm 25 now. I have spent over a decade studying and living the BDSM lifestyle. I do not consider myself "SEASONED", nor will I ever. To be seasoned to me means that I have little more to learn, and in this vast world BDSM is ever growing and changing. I will never stop learning what it is and means to me and to others around me.

BDSM is not only my life it's how I live my life every day. It's the air that I breathe. This isn't a game to me. I am also very active in my local community and believe that everyone should become active in theirs. So if you are going to waste my time click the [x] at the top of the screen.

∞ Pansexual ∞

[​IMG]

I am pansexual which pretty much means gender blind. I expand upon that topic I do not feel that what parts a person has should determine if I can or will fall in love with them. I don't care what they have or what they look like. I look at what a person has on the inside.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

My little quirks ࿋

♪ I love to sing along to the radio; in the car, in the shower, and while cleaning.
    ♪ I clean 100% nude or at least in panties, because clothes get; sticky, stinky, and in the way.
    ♪ When happy and nervous I; stick out my tongue, blush, rapidly rub my nose with both hands, if I have flip flops on I will click them over and over, and fiddle with anything in sight.
    ♪ I over analyze everything... even when there are no in between the lines.
    ♪ Smile like I'm fine when I'm not.
    ♪ Worry more about you then myself.
    ♪ I have an anxiety disorder

My pet ࿋

Is lowcountryscott and I keep him in chastity 24/7 with or without the device.

Signature

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice