2. bobbyq
      bobbyq
      OK thanks I'm just a little impatient
    3. bobbyq
      bobbyq
      When did u order yours..Im waitng for mine to arrive
      1. AusChastityboy
        AusChastityboy
        Hi there. Mine was delivered to Australia in just under 8 weeks.
        Jun 13, 2014
    4. lockedinminnesota
      lockedinminnesota
      I am new to Chastitymansion so I am not sure if this is the right way to contact you....I noticed in your avatar photo that your testicles are full (inflated). When I push mine through the ring they deflate and get all loose like and tend to pull out of my gap. Have you had a problem deflating?
    5. AusChastityboy
      AusChastityboy
      Busily serving Mistress so I can be rewarded later...
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 25, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Chastity devices:
    Jailhouse..but waiting to buy a Mature Metal Jail Bird with all extras :)
    Mistress thinks I am a dirty boy who needs to be locked up to ensure that I show her the devotion and attention she deserves! She enjoys making me wear the jailhouse, especially when we are apart, and chaining me by her side in bed when we are not. One day we hope to live together in a house with a dungeon and cage...but in the meantime I continue to find new ways for Mistress to restrain and control me which she seems to appreciate.
    I can be quite slutty at times and like to dress in short skirts and lycra; but I also have a girly side and a penchant for wearing pink. Mistress indulges both :)
    I am discovering new desires and fulfililing some fantasies, which include foot and ass worship, being Mistress's toilet, sissification and of course, more and more chastity.
    Mistress has just allowed me to start saving for a custom made chastity device so that I may be under her control as much as possible.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice