Last Activity:
Jul 8, 2014
Local Time:
1:31 AM
Birthday:
Jun 24, 1988 (Age: 35)

madamnikki22

Female, 35

if you are willing to submit yourself to me and become a devoted slave well add me on my yahoomessenger madamnikki22@yahoo.com Jul 5, 2014

madamnikki22 was last seen:
Jul 8, 2014
    1. scob89
      scob89
      " shall respond to all requests but you need to show me you are something special to get my interest." Yet you feel the need to spam the chat list? Fake for sure.
    2. Governess Stephanie
      Governess Stephanie
      Anyone who submits to you is an idiot ! Why don't you go and be dishonest on another site !
    3. madamnikki22
      madamnikki22
      if you are willing to submit yourself to me and become a devoted slave well add me on my yahoomessenger madamnikki22@yahoo.com
    4. madamnikki22
      madamnikki22
      i am seking a devoted slave and willig to do what is told
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 24, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Chastity devices:
    belt
    I am a mature female looking to hold a younger male in chastity under contract via an on-line arrangement. This needs to be mutually beneficial to both of us; you get what you need and I in return get the control of another I seek. That might sound kinky but that is why we are here. Feel free to contact me but be honest and open about your needs and how you see such an arrangement working. I shall respond to all requests but you need to show me you are something special to get my interest. Ideally located in UK/Europe because of time zones. Communication is an important part of the arrangement so expect to use texts as well as emails messages. You would be expected to provide regular proof of chastity status including photos, body writing, signs and possibly occasional tasks set to test your obedience. You will own a suitable CB with either one time use plastic seals or keys in sealed bags etc.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice