Thinking about giving cuckolding another go. May 15, 2014

wifewithakey was last seen:
Mar 16, 2015
    1. Cucked13
      Cucked13
      You really should give it another try!
    2. wifewithakey
      wifewithakey
      Thinking about giving cuckolding another go.
    3. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      Hello You pretty lady! You have a lucky hubby.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 14, 1981 (Age: 42)
    Legal Assistant
    Chastity devices:
    Lori #7 and a brand new Lori 8C on the way for my husband.
    Chastity resume:
    2/25/2014
    Well, I am just an average wife...except one little detail. I keep my husband locked down. I met my husband in 2012 after a relationship where I was introduced to chastity. The first time I saw it, I was actually quite amused. Though I never required him to wear it, I knew that eventually I would want any man of mine to eventually wear it for me all the time. As I began taking more control over this man (trying to anyway) he fled.
    Fast forward a year and I met Ryan. From the very beginning I was very open with him about what I wanted in a man and he was agreeable. I explained to him that I would want him to ease into a lifestyle where he would remain locked at all times with the exception of those times that I would play with him or take him to the doctor. Some details he was hesitant on but that he would consider agreeing to such as me being allowed to have sex with a very select few men that I know.

We agreed that if he proposed to me, that he should at that point be prepared for his adjustment period to end and that permanent chastity (providing for those exceptions mentioned above) would begin. That was a relationship non-negotiable. Second was that he would try to come to terms with me having sex with a few, very carefully selected men. That is a negotiable if it is something he cannot live with.

We have been married now for almost two years with him having felt an unrestricted penis as little as 72 total hours over those two years. I unlock him, play with him, and lock him up again. Do the math, it really isn't that long considering doctor visits, airline travel and limited sex.

This life has empowered me in a way that I wish other wives could experience. I truly believe he is a better man for it and I feel loved and cherished for his gift of submission to me. He is no sissy and I would never push him to be one. Masculine on the outside and soft on the inside.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice