Followers 1

Birthday:
Jun 7, 1957 (Age: 66)
Home Page:
Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania
Greenskeeper

newdave1

Love - Devotion - Surrender, Male, 66, from Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania

Good Afternoon, i am new here. Would anyone be interested in getting to know me? Apr 12, 2014

newdave1 was last seen:
Apr 13, 2014
    1. newdave1
      newdave1
      Good Afternoon, i am new here. Would anyone be interested in getting to know me?
    2. newdave1
      newdave1
      Unlocked - unclaimed
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 7, 1957 (Age: 66)
    Home Page:
    https://fetlife.com/users/2407910
    Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania
    Greenskeeper
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000 Male Chastity Device, Clear,

Master Series Chastity Penis Cage, by Master Series

Male Chastity Metal Pipe w/ CUP Stainless Steel M600, by Imperia Industries
    Chastity resume:
    Currently unlocked
    Love me enough to Discipline me.

I believe in life we are all given a role,
    Some are born to lead,
    Some to follow,
    Others give nothing, but take all.
    Others give, but keep some for themselves.
    Others (like myself) have to give their all.

i am a sensitive, submissive male. A submissive with the heart of a slave. i am seeking an Intelligent, Decisive, Dominant, LOVING Woman for a long-term, hopefully life long relationship. A Female Led Relationship.

i am submissive, i adore strong powerful
    Women who appreciate attention and are naturally in charge. i am aroused when doing simple meaningless tasks for a woman. Because i feel a sense of wholeness when under the care and direction of a Woman.

i am submissive with the yearning and desires of a slave. What i mean is that Society & Reality dictates that i cannot be a 100 percent owned slave, i hold employment, i have family responsibilities these are the things that hold me to being only submissive.
    But, i am looking for someone to take the other 98 percent of me.
    i am a seeking to serve a Woman, Mistress, Goddess and to submit and serve to any of Her desires, kink or fantasy. And to share and accompany Her in the vanilla world, to also be a companion but never an equal partner. In that She will always be the one in charge, the final say, the decision maker.

i seek a good loving Woman that will also discipline me when called for. The Discipline could be light or if You wish, severe, as long as my endurance would be expanded over time.
    Domestically i would be Your servant or houseboy, clean your house, cook for You, (i was an executive chef for 30 years), wash your car, do your yardwork, clean your bathroom, laundry, home improvement projects, anything You wish.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice