Divine Mistress Angelique
Local Time:
6:54 AM
Professional Dominatrix

Divine Mistress Angelique, Female

I miss Derek! But Tina and I are growing closer: we sleep together; kiss and cuddle; but of course, no orgasms for her! Mar 6, 2014

1. deviantfoxxy
      deviantfoxxy
      Over the last few years, been following yours and jamie's stories. I've also noticed the post that the site is having trouble and might be shut down. In that event, is there another site where those of us who enjoy reading about the two of you might be able to continue to follow?
      candie and Newlover like this.
    2. Nicolaa
      Nicolaa
    3. Divine Mistress Angelique
      I miss Derek! But Tina and I are growing closer: we sleep together; kiss and cuddle; but of course, no orgasms for her!
      keithy, Newlover and propertyofmslee like this.
    4. mycloudymind
      mycloudymind
      I was wondering do you take on online slaves ...i do skype .so i hope you do and can be my Mistress.
      candie likes this.
    5. Divine Mistress Angelique
      I haven't made love to a woman in so long. I guess I'm experiencing some of the frustration jamie does. He's gone without pussy a lot longer than I have.
      Helena likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lure_and_Order
        Lure_and_Order
        That's very hot, Devine Mistress Angelique
        Nov 6, 2011
      3. MistressLucie
        MistressLucie
        Know the feeling, Divine... i'm REALLY missing lady loving as well...
        Nov 6, 2011
      4. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Oh, I'm sure you'll get some long before Tina does again... can she spell N E V E R ?
        Jan 19, 2012
    6. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Happiest of Birthdays. I'm sure you will find someway to make it special for yourself!!
    7. chastehubby
      chastehubby
      Jamie is a very lucky man, thank you for sharing your stories.
    8. chastehubby
      chastehubby
      You look devine
    9. Divine Mistress Angelique
      Tongue Slave, Please show a little humility. You are not special. You can be demoted as quickly as you were promoted!
      1. Tongue Slave 2 Angelique
        Tongue Slave 2 Angelique
        Tongue Slave to Mistress Angelique. My last orgasm was April 15, When Mistress freed one of my hands after playing with me for over two hours. i am currently serving day 8 of a 16 day castity sentence. My next orgasm will be at Mistress Angelique's pleasure. My most humble apologies Mistress, i intended no arrogance i let the excitement of what You had done for me overwhelm me. Being demoted would be the worst fate i can imagine.
        Apr 24, 2011
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Reminds me of a Joke I heard, punch line, One slip of the tongue and your in deep shit..
        Apr 24, 2011
      3. Divine Mistress Angelique
        Or out of the shit!
        Apr 24, 2011
    10. Tongue Slave 2 Angelique
      Tongue Slave 2 Angelique
      Mistress Amgelique,
      i am truly lucky to have Your control in my life. My Thanks for what You bring to me can't be overstated. You are the best!!!
      tongue slave...
    11. semon390
      semon390
      Mistress Angelique - i have been following your posts and am thrilled by the control you have over your little cuck jamie. You are intelligent and deliciously wicked in your torment of her. sheis a very luck cucky
    12. zadig
      zadig
      Mistress Angelique, Thank you for sharing your insights, experiences, and just for being you. Have a terrific day, zadig
    13. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Dear Mistress Angelique - I love some of the posts you have written on here. I have a thread in The Pedestal called "Day of Playing" and from what you have written I would love to see what you have to say. Thank you for keeping us updated about your life with Jamie - s/he is a lucky cucky!
  • About

Professional Dominatrix
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s, several Steelwerks, many over the counter (Amazon.com).
    Chastity resume:
    Sexually liberated since Jan 10, 2009
    I have been a lifestyle Cuckoldress since January 2009. Prior to becoming my cuckold "jamie" was my husband for nearly ten years. We are both infinitely more happy and satisfied in our new life. At the same time I became a Cuckoldress, I started training as a professional submissive for three months. Three months training as a switch followed that, and then six months training as a professional Dominatix. I have owned and operated my own dungeon since completing my training with "Mistress Dominique."

Signature

Wishing you inescapable, exquisitely excruciating anguish,
    Mistress Angelique

[​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice