Semi Retired

FemDomNullo4life

I would be the one helping mistress in this., Female, 65, from South East PA

filling out my profile.. Jan 29, 2014

FemDomNullo4life was last seen:
Feb 18, 2014
    1. the odd tease
      the odd tease
      Welcome to the neighborhood, funny, you remind me of the lady next door...
    2. FemDomNullo4life
      FemDomNullo4life
      filling out my profile..
    3. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Welcome to cm beautiful photos.
      We probably should start a conversation xx
      Xx wendy
    4. FemDomNullo4life
      FemDomNullo4life
      New to the Mansion, Getting older reflecting on choices made things wished for, things I long for that may never be realized..
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 22, 1958 (Age: 65)
    South East PA
    Semi Retired
    Chastity devices:
    Don't need them!
    Chastity resume:
    I don't really think anyone ever finds anyone on the internet . I've been at it for over 20 years!

other then that... I'm a long term post-op transwoman (nearly 30 yrs) very much as real as the lady next door; Without something extra!

Why am I "out" and on a fetish site? Well, because I can be! I'm what is called "stealth" in real time. No, it doesn't mean know one knows my birth status, it just means I've evolved to a point where I'm able to live in real time. It was not easy. I started my "Journey" in 1983.

I'm also on I'm on a kind of a reverse journey. I missed out and never really experienced the fetish and fun many tgs have found. Of all the fetish fun I've missed and ran away from was female dominance. I used all kinds of reasons.. mostly my fear of rejection to avoid being with or around dominant women.

I lead a rather large TG support group during the 80s, Everything was based on "help others/help yourself" the personal growth I had during that time has helped me succeed in business, social life, confidence, public speaking, comportment, etiquette, and style. I actually was a socialite for about 7 years. I've been "arm candy" and I've been a "target" I know the glory of acceptance,, and heartbreak of rejection. I've experienced the terror of life threatening situations.

Am I happy? Nothing, on earth has ever given me more happiness then being a lady in everyday life. Even as I grow older. I have much to be thankful for.

Things I love to do;
    Sailing travel, theater, opera, classical music events, popular music events, jazz fests, jazz clubs, playing piano, fashion, fashion I can't afford, Victorian fashion, car shows, boat shows, antiques, shopping, fine dining; sushi, steak, most if not all ethnic types of dining, pizza, cook outs, dinner parties at home. Being on my sailboat.

Love socializing, dating Ladies, gentlemen, couples; theater, fine dining,
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice