lockedandlovingit
Last Activity:
Jan 11, 2011
Local Time:
10:10 AM
Birthday:
January 15

lockedandlovingit

Locked up again after being out for a week...missed being locked. feels "wrong" to be away from my KH and not locked. Dec 12, 2010

lockedandlovingit was last seen:
Jan 11, 2011
    1. tj246
      tj246
      i am long term lockup in cb6000 allowed out for cleaning shaving an lock back agin just the way it should be
    2. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Locked up again after being out for a week...missed being locked. feels "wrong" to be away from my KH and not locked.
    3. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Love being locked and constantly wanting my honey!
    4. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Still locked -- going on 12 days!! Love it. Like getting horny but not able to do anything about it!! Feeling myself strain against my cage is erotic -- anybody else like that feeling?
    5. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Going out together and she is wearing the key! Very excited! Love being locked....a little crazy maybe?? :-)
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I think its wonderful!!! I wear a key on my necklace as well...good for you. Have wonderful day.
        Nov 7, 2010
      2. lockedandlovingit
        lockedandlovingit
        Thanks! :-) really like this lifestyle and glad my honey likes me locked!
        Nov 7, 2010
    6. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Been locked up a week. Today we have church together and she is wearing the key around her neck. Makes me excited to see it!! Crazy maybe but it is our little secret and I love being locked for her.
    7. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      I have a beautiful girlfriend who does not participate in locking me up! Wish she would be more aggressive.
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Thank you for the wonderful compliment!! Why are you brooding?
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Thank you for the kind compliment...
    10. Slave_Scott
      Slave_Scott
      It's a steel curved cage that I bought on E-Bay, it is very comfortable but the only problem I have with it it is to long and doesn't offer enough restriction. I'm looking for the same kind right now but 1.5" shorter.
      Thank You.
    11. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Hello and I hope this proves to be a rewarding and enjoyable experience!
  • About

Birthday:
    January 15
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000
    Chastity resume:
    November 1

Signature

Lockedandlovingit

[​IMG]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice