Jan 17, 2014
Local Time:
5:40 PM
Birthday:
Jun 15, 1970 (Age: 53)
Barrie, Ontario

GoddessNyx

New member, Female, 53, from Barrie, Ontario

Not sure I can help you as I'm fairly new to chastity as well. What do you need help with?? Jan 9, 2014

GoddessNyx was last seen:
Jan 17, 2014
    1. Pillowbiter
      Pillowbiter
      Goddess, May I please say, I love your eyes. They send a message. If a mistress Dominates her sub well, they should never cheat. . So many ways you can cast your spell. Your smells alone, Can drive a sub insane, Your in total control of how strong that bound will be. To make your whore only be yours. He or she is a lucky sub.
      GoddessNyx likes this.
    2. GoddessNyx
      GoddessNyx
      Not sure I can help you as I'm fairly new to chastity as well. What do you need help with??
    3. joe joe
      joe joe
      Im new here. I have a strong facination of Being Chaste And Controled. I Recently Got A Device And Am Seeking Guidence. Can You Help me?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 15, 1970 (Age: 53)
    Barrie, Ontario
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000, Bon4
    Chastity resume:
    Not currently locked up
    Taken from my FetLife profile:

Yes, I am an UberBitch. So saith the whore.

• I'm funny. Or at least I think I am. Ok, I probably only amuse myself, but I'm ok with that.
    • I'm sarcastic. If anyone heard the way the whore and I speak to each other, they'd think we hated each other. It's a wonderful thing to find that one that "gets" you, and lets you be you.
    • I'm smart. Not bragging, just stating a fact. I can hold a conversation, form sentences, spell, and I know my multiplication tables. However, I'm not good at getting one hand do something different from the other. Fun fact.
    • I'm sexy in my own way.
    • I'm a Bitch.
    • I'm loyal. Kinda like a dog. If I'm your friend, I'm your friend. Unless you rape me or something stupid.
    • I'm monogamous. This means that I only have sexual relations with my whore. Doesn't mean I don't play with others (if you look at my pics you'll see my needlework on different people). It just means that my heart belongs to my whore, and I like it that way. I'm not looking for submissives, slaves, or for anyone to serve me - I'm well served at home. And it's sad that I have to actually spell this out, play does not include any kind of sexual activity - I will not peg you, touch your penis, insert anything into your body and you sure as hell will not be able to touch me or see me nude. FFS.
    • I tend to ramble. Like this and this.
    • I reveal things about my life, even if it sounds funny...like this.
    • I'm friendly. If you see me out and about at a munch or event, feel free to say hi!
    • I'm not a friend collector, so if you want to friend me, we need to have met face to face at some point.
    • If, even after reading all this, you wish to email me, please read this first. Then proceed with caution.
    • I do not want an online relationship with anyone. Don't email me asking for my Skype or yahoo chat ID. If I want to talk to you, I'm in the same room with you. An online relationship holds no interest for me. At all.
    I think that's about it for now. Again, rambling....lol

My Map of Human Sexuality
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice