mztress
      I am elegant, discerning and strict.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 1982 (Age: 41)
    Los angeles
    finance and trading
    I am elegant, discerning and strict.

Being Dominant permeates every aspect of My life and when you are in My company, all of your worldly woes begin to melt away. The soothing tone of My voice, so commanding, yet so seductive will lure you deeper.

When you are in My audience you will find that I am sensual yet sadistic, but do not be intimidated by My beauty. Of course I will enjoy inflicting pain upon you but I will also discover your deepest and darkest desires - probing and exploiting them, taking you to levels you never knew existed. I will gently coax you beyond your limits and once you're at the edge I'll thrust you into the deep end of submission.

I am petite but don’t be fooled by my size. I am formidable and My feminine form will make you long to serve Me. My toned physique is the expression of My dedication to discipline and when you are in My arena, I will expertly reform your deviant ways.

Be assured… the path to enslavement offers fulfillment you would not otherwise experience.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice