Local Time:
6:37 AM

Miss D

Expert In Femming

Miss D was last seen:
Jun 23, 2010
    1. Governess Stephanie
      Governess Stephanie
      Good Morning, I am Governess Stephanie from Australia. I have a small stable of femmy slaves that I wish to reduce in size, so therefore an interested in giving away one of my femmies to an experiences Mistress. Each of my chastised slaves are owned via a very detailed contract. Just wondering if you are interested in taking on another slave ?
      Kind regards
      Governess Stephanie
    2. wittle one
      wittle one
      hi Miss D my ex started dressing me and now I miss it a lot, get a big wet spot in my panties just thinkin about it
    3. anxiousorange
      anxiousorange
      would love to be femmed by you Mistress
    4. castrated_sissy
      castrated_sissy
      Hi Miss D, I'm a castrated (surgically) and femmed sissy. May i follow you?
      Patiently, sissy
    5. sissyslavefiona
      sissyslavefiona
      oh Miss D, it's sooo lovely to see you still around. I was a big follower from the days of your blog. I am a very naughty and bad sissy who ran away from a very strict and cruel Mistress who wanted to keep me as a total pathetic sissy forever, and have regretted that decision every since.
    6. pantyjon
      pantyjon
      Hello Miss D.. Im an inex sub, straight looking acting very interested in being feminized trained in penis restraint and sissification pls see my profile thank you!!!
    7. Respectful
      Respectful
      Miss D rules :-)
    8. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Hi Miss D,
      nice profile and great pic! i think You are one hot no-nonsense Mistress. although i do not consider myself a sissy, i think i could get excited if You were to try and femme me.
  • About

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice