Mistress's_slave
Local Time:
7:27 AM
Kent
Support Worker/ Psychotherapist

Mistress's_slave

Member, Male, from Kent

Going through a rather painful divorce and battle to see more of my son. Oct 15, 2013

1. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      Vegged out??
      1. Mistress's_slave
        Mistress's_slave
        yep- meaning tired and vegged out on the sofa- doing as little as possible!
        Oct 19, 2013
    2. Mistress's_slave
      Mistress's_slave
      Going through a rather painful divorce and battle to see more of my son.
      1. Sexy Latin Mistress
        Sexy Latin Mistress
        Enjoy your time with your son, he needs you just as much as you need him. You will be ok. I was!
        Oct 15, 2013
    3. Mistress's_slave
      Mistress's_slave
      Waiting for Mistress to return to me in the office...She has teased me so well and so thoroughly that I would near enough parade around naked for Her if She asked me to- God, but i love Her!
      1. Sexy Latin Mistress
        Sexy Latin Mistress
        Shame it turned out this way :-(
        Oct 18, 2013
    4. Mistress's_slave
      Mistress's_slave
      Happy with the new step We have taken in this lifestyle
  • About

Kent
    Support Worker/ Psychotherapist
    Chastity devices:
    stopped wearing it...didnt fit well enough was the main reason and wouldnt stay on after spending an age fitting it! Was also uncomfortable and not very discrete!
    Chastity resume:
    N/A at the moment
    sigh...where to begin?...In brief- i thought i had met the 'one'...Ms (or should that be Mistress?) Right...but she turned out to ms.Wrong...
    Going through a divorce and the most important person to me...the most perfect part of my life is my son. He keeps me going, is who keeps driving me forward through the next week of work to the next time i have him with me again.
    Ummm... a bit about me...im something of a romantic by nature but at the moment i'd say a jilted hopeless romantic because everything is a bit raw... i like films, reading, long walks in the country, real ale, good wine, i love cooking!!! I occassionally write poetry when something affects me. A past spent living and working in London as an actor and singer- have now retrained and am a fully qualified psychotherapist- though its best i dont do any couples work for the time being! lol. I like travel and like alot of people have a bucketlist of places i'd like to go, though now i have a child i've had to add Disneyworld/land to the list!
    i am ...i'd say...95% sub sexually i would say...with capacity for about 5% switch...i have been dominant in the past but this does not come naturally tbh. i enjoy a vanilla relationship outside of the bedroom...but i enjoy a strong woman...does any of this make sense?....ok...i keep hoping that out there (*staring off into the distant misty landscape*) there exists such a thing as loving dominance and D/s relationship...not something that, once the mask is off, is about belittling another human being and attempting to break them down until they risk losing all sense of self-respect. Surely there is such a thing as loving BDSM, loving D/s and a Mistress who is not self-centred and selfish.

Lol. maybe not the best day to be doing my biography- as i said- pretty raw atm but i have to get this out of me, and i would like to meet people again and chat...to feel alive and experience some kind of community with people who might just 'get me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice