Birthday:
Apr 18, 1978 (Age: 46)

Esclavito

Male, 46

Esclavito was last seen:
May 24, 2021
    1. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      Given up in your! Shite since you've been back from your travels .. Don't want this anymore
    2. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      How much have you enjoyed the video I sent you for doing your tasks while away? Was it raunchy enough for you to enjoy under a locked device?
      1. Esclavito
        Esclavito
        You know I enjoyed it immensely Mistress!! Although when I'm locked up, it gets painful! My cock pulls the whole thing forwards, and can really hurt my balls! But it's a nice reminder of my new place; I wouldn't change it for the world!!! Xxxxxx
        Oct 15, 2013
    3. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      Just noticed your status!! Who with?.
      1. Esclavito
        Esclavito
        With you Mistress. You and only you! Xxxxxx
        Oct 14, 2013
    4. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      You have managed to upset me loads where there was no need.... You are disrespectful and thoughtless.. YOU WILL PAY!
    5. Sexy Latin Mistress
      Sexy Latin Mistress
      I love to seeing your profile picture ! It remind me of how much control I have over you! Thanks for task No1 - great job but even more details and leaving no gaps in the story would give you an A+++ this time you got a B and as a reward.. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's tease as much as I did.
      1. Sexy Latin Mistress
        Sexy Latin Mistress
        I expect Task No2 to be an A for an even better treat. Already working on it... Can't wait to see you pathetic face! You better had locked yourself up again be then
        Oct 8, 2013
      2. Sexy Latin Mistress
        Sexy Latin Mistress
        Remember... Honesty is crucial! I want to read and feel your real feels like I felt in Task No.1
        Oct 8, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1978 (Age: 46)
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Some big black scary thing
    Chastity resume:
    New to this! Still building up!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice