Local Time:
4:28 AM
Birthday:
Aug 17, 1985 (Age: 38)
California,Daly City
Self Emplooyed

Goddesschrissy

You will Serve Me..., Female, 38, from California,Daly City

Hi I am Goddess Chrissy and i am seeking slave who willing to own by Me.. Jul 5, 2013

Goddesschrissy was last seen:
Jul 11, 2013
    1. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Why don't you simply go elsewhere and ply your trade?. These boys don't need taking advantage of. All they need is a little love, attention and understanding. Not someone who cares nothing for them to empty their bank accounts.
      1. Mascara^Snake
        Mascara^Snake
        Off you go "Chrissy"
        Jul 10, 2013
    2. mycloudymind
      mycloudymind
      i am willing to be your slave .And serve you as my Mistress...I do skype ..
    3. Goddesschrissy
      Goddesschrissy
      Hi I am Goddess Chrissy and i am seeking slave who willing to own by Me..
    4. Goddesschrissy
      Goddesschrissy
      Hi I am Goddess Chrissy....
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 17, 1985 (Age: 38)
    California,Daly City
    Self Emplooyed
    Chastity devices:
    secret.. Ask Me
    Chastity resume:
    secret.. Ask Me
    I am a natural dominant and it gives me great pleasure in training submissives to reach their full potential. I love wearing clothes which show off my lithe body, my lovely breasts and shapely behind. I love wearing stockings on my long legs, held up with suspenders and high heeled shoes on my beautiful feet.

When I am in Dominant mode I love to wear leather, PVC and rubber whilst I hold my whip ready to keep you in order. I will train you remotely. Do not top me from the bottom or you will feel my wrath!

Its all about chastity, humiliation, lBDSM, TeamViewer, Financial Domination, being a Domme, verbal abuse, trampling, having complete control of your PC, real time shopping and or play time, demanding respect, training subs to learn about their inner bitch, sissy's, CD, TV, receiving gifts from lowly subs, cuckold, spitting, slapping, outing stupid subs, being cruel and ignorant to my subs.

So you want to serve me? TRIBUTE before you speak to me! It's the only way to get my attention for real and prove to me that you are NOT a fake sub like many others! Here's how you can tribute to me:

Interested???
    Add Me!!!! Yahoo Messenger/Skype ( chrissyred17 )
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice