Last Activity:
Sep 14, 2015
Local Time:
12:03 AM
Birthday:
Aug 1, 1955 (Age: 68)

Urcatcher

Active member, Male, 68

Been in jailbird 24/7 since end of April with brief releases end of May & June. I see Mistress Aug 2 at which time I will be deeply fisted! Jul 21, 2013

Urcatcher was last seen:
Sep 14, 2015
    1. Wendygirl
      Wendygirl
      Lucky boy being fisted wonderful experience.
      Xx Wendy
    2. Urcatcher
      Urcatcher
      Been in jailbird 24/7 since end of April with brief releases end of May & June. I see Mistress Aug 2 at which time I will be deeply fisted!
    3. Urcatcher
      Urcatcher
      Pretty much locked in jailbird 24/7 since the end of April. Scheduled to see Mistress Aug 2nd, at which time she has said I
    4. Urcatcher
      Urcatcher
      Locked for 3 weeks now.......... and when or if I will next be released??? ...... That is up to Mistress! I see Mistress in 11 days!
    5. Urcatcher
      Urcatcher
      Jeny, The device is a Mature Metal Jailbird. Thanks for the offer but I am Mistresses slut and have no interest in others.
    6. Jeny
      Jeny
      hey you looks great and stunning cb6000 on your pick. are you interested to serve me and being my sex slut?
      1. Urcatcher
        Urcatcher
        Jenny,

It is a mature metal jailbird, not a cb6000. Thanks for the offer, but I am completely loyal to my Mistress and have zero interest in others...
        Jun 1, 2013
    7. ukshaver001
      ukshaver001
      Great pic. Love to see more. Thats the kind of device I/we want to get - and we may well !!
      Personally we wish they did one in black
    8. Urcatcher
      Urcatcher
      First prolonged lock up in chastity will end tomorrow ( 17 days) with a brief release. It has been an intense and thrilling experience!
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1955 (Age: 68)
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird
    Chastity resume:
    Received 4/30/2013 & immediately locked in!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice