Comments on Profile Post by Joroincharge

1. miss c
    miss c
    Oh yes I definitely still want him! As soon as we see each other again he's in serious trouble!
    May 7, 2013
  2. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Just shows you can never lose grip on seecurity. But it should be fairly easy to ensure he never gets the chance or temptation to get out like that again. Best wishes!
    May 7, 2013
  3. miss c
    miss c
    2inch is securely locked again! I will be enforcing more harsh punishments for him acting out from now on! He will receive ball torture of some type on a much more frequent basis just to remind him who is in charge! :-) The keys are being kept much more secure now! There will be NO MORE of him letting himself out!
    May 19, 2013
  4. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Quite right! On security you can put keys in something secured with combinaton lock (even wall safe!) and on his (O-O)s there are all sorts of options. One good one is electrics....LOL
    May 19, 2013
  5. miss c
    miss c
    I currently have the keys hanging from a necklace that I'm wearing around my neck. I need to find a better more secure combination lock! 2inch was able to find a tutorial online telling how to crack the code on the combination lock I had before!
    May 20, 2013
  6. Joroincharge
    Joroincharge
    Am sending you a link privately.
    May 21, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice