8:38 AM

Followers 1

Birthday:
Mar 5, 1991 (Age: 33)
Cornwall
Employed

blue265983

Member, Male, 33, from Cornwall

Alas I'm locked by a key holder and slightly nervous to say the least lol :P But at the same time very excited =) Jun 20, 2013

blue265983 was last seen:
Oct 3, 2013
    1. blue265983
      blue265983
      Alas I'm locked by a key holder and slightly nervous to say the least lol :P But at the same time very excited =)
    2. blue265983
      blue265983
      Back in chastity after having to remove the device for a hospital trip, but this time the keys aren't locked inside haha :P
      richard likes this.
    3. blue265983
      blue265983
      Hmm, accidentally self locked in permanent chastity, this is not a situation I've been in before =/ could it be fun ?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. blue265983
        blue265983
        So i guess you could say it's not permanent, but it's also causing a huge problem in the fact of breaking the padlock wont be easy and not damaging the device will also be difficult lol so I have to ponder
        Jun 11, 2013
      3. muttlyvb
        muttlyvb
        But at least you know where your keys are at. :)
        Jun 11, 2013
      4. blue265983
        blue265983
        Haha yes it could be far worse :P Guess it adds to the tease lol
        Jun 11, 2013
    4. Chast Excited
      Chast Excited
      Hi I am new to here also and am looking forward to meeting some people.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chast Excited
        Chast Excited
        Thanks! I am starting to meet people. Love the openness and friendliness.
        Mar 20, 2013
      3. blue265983
        blue265983
        Definitely once you start talking to people they're great at giving advice and talking about what you do and don't like :)
        Mar 20, 2013
      4. Chast Excited
        Chast Excited
        Yes and it doesn,t matter if you are new or have been on for a while but I am glad that there are some newbees. It does not seem to matter a lot if you are young like yourself or older like I am with kids and grandkids. Have a great day!
        Mar 20, 2013
    5. blue265983
      blue265983
      Already met some really nice people on here :)
      Chast Excited likes this.
    6. blue265983
      blue265983
      New here so please feel free to message me :)
      Chast Excited likes this.
      1. Chast Excited
        Chast Excited
        Working on figuring out the messaging.
        Mar 20, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 5, 1991 (Age: 33)
    Cornwall
    Employed
    Okay so I've had a think of what to write in here as it's best to be honest about what I'm looking for as not to waste peoples time.

I'm looking for someone who I can connect with and explore the d/s relationship with.

I'm a sub so preferably the other person would be dom as we will both be happy then.

I really want to experience chastity and cuckolding I love both ideas and not just for the kinky reason there's a lot more too it than that.

I've thought about this fantasy for a long time and have many idea's about how it could work and with the right person I think it could lead to a long and happy relationship.

I guess as I like pleasing my other half, to see them enjoying this fantasy would solve a deep missing gap in my life that I've been searching for but haven't found yet.

I hope this attracts the right person and if you're interested please let me know, I do own a chastity device and would be willing to wear a full device if needed.

Thank you very much for reading and please be gentle I'm new to the lifestyle but very keen and loyal.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice