paulsavin1701 likes this.
      2. Iron78
        Iron78
        If you want one, then asap!
        Mar 13, 2024
        paulsavin1701 likes this.
    2. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      I've just bought a VICE chastity. Feels good. Lets see how it feels after an hour/day/week ....
    3. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      very excited - just bought a Holy Trainer 2014 model - can't wait for it to arrive!
    4. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      Very excited. Just waiting delivery on my first 24/7 steel butt plug from worx.
    5. rubberboy
      rubberboy
      Hi cb6000 great :-)
    6. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      Wife gone off on business for a few days. Put the key in her purse. Locked myself up as soon as she left the house.... Sweet, sweet denial.
    7. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      The wife has gone out for the day. Before she went I put the keys in the car.. and then locked myself up... Hmm delicious!
      1. Strict Sir
        Strict Sir
        Oh you clever boy! Good thinking. She doesn't know what she's missing.
        Dec 14, 2011
    8. SoumisCH
      SoumisCH
      hi Paul,
      Where are you with your wife's KH introduction ?
    9. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      In my CB6000s for a change. Tight, constricted and horny.
    10. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      A week without the wife-however she's left me with the key. I expect to send my keys by 2nd class post to myself tomorrow. Hopefully it will take a while for them to find their way home!
      1. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        When my wife left for a week, and was leaving the keys behind, i dropped the keys in a pocket of her suitcase before taking her to the airport! It was a fun delightful week!
        Jul 26, 2010
    11. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      Back from Glastonbury and looking forward to being locked back up - after A MAMOTH sex session (I hope)
    12. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      No profile comments? Well here I am!
    13. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      A "mere" 5 days locked.Each night wifey promises sex yet we end up with telly-however I will perservere! I will "EXPLODE" tomorrow-unless I unlock myself first!
    14. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      I am in my CB6000, the wife is out, I have the key (I wish I didn't) and I'm trying to stop myself ripping it off coz i'm so Horny.
      1. BeDazzled
        BeDazzled
        ...and you are certain her leaving the key was not part of a test... LOL
        Jun 12, 2010
      2. paulsavin1701
        paulsavin1701
        I wish it was a test - she wont hold or hide the key.
        Jun 15, 2010
    15. paulsavin1701
      paulsavin1701
      Been on Holiday. Wanting the wife to let me wear my CB6000 tonight.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 24, 1972 (Age: 51)
    Reading
    Computer stuff
    My key is held by:
    None noone, yet....
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    CB6000s
    POI
    KSG-G3
    Chastity resume:
    As much as possible but I am KH
    Always fantasied about &quot;love bondage&quot; and was an early adopter of the internet. Found my first references to &quot;non-medieval&quot; chastity belts around 1990. Hooked ever since.<br /><br />Been in a loving (non-bdsm) relationship and want to introduce chastity as a way of honouring my partner with 100% of my soul.<br /><br />Update 05/01/2009 - Just slept my first night in chastity under my wife's supervision, although I did have the key.<br /><br />Update 01/01/2010 - My wife knows that I own a CB6000s, has seen it, but hasn't seen it worn.<br /><br />Update 01/04/2010 - I've been wearing it on and off for past few months and I love the feel of my cock inside it's little tube, however I feel my CB6000s is a little too small - however the seem in the device broke and the lovely fantastic &quot;princess&quot; (ebay) at eo_2007 - http://www.enforcedobedience.com was<br />lovely and replaced my CB6000s cage for a CB6000 cage Free of charge. Much more comfy.<br /><br />Although my wife gets turned on when she knows I'm wearing it, she refuses to &quot;deny&quot; me and let me honour her completely without release because she loves me to come inside her.<br /><br />She also refuses to hold the key. Also when I go away for a night she refuses - still really shy about asking to put it on.<br /><br />Update 01/06/2010 - I dont like it when I dont wear it.<br />I'm still working on getting the wife to hold the key and I'm going to show her the benefits of a combination lock - which she can set - who knows - she might allow (or MAKE) me wear it when I'm away on business!....<br /><br />Update 15/06/2010 - In a moment of madness I updated my Profile pic - THIS IS NOW ACTUALLY ME!<br /><br />Update 29/08/2012 - After 6 months of no chastity use and losing the chastity device my wife DEMANDED to order a new one. I am SO excited.

Signature

Sadly widowed. My wife was slowly getting into the idea of Chastity before she died.

* She liked me wearing the device
    * She was interested in my "denial"
    * She was happy for me to wear it as much as I like
    * She had only once let me wear it to service her and then leave me wanting.
    * She hadn't agreed to hold the key
    * Now self locked - I have a key in a lock box with a timer.
    * Will be getting a PA soon
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice