May 29, 1983 (Age: 40)

Vithryld

Slave, Male, 40

Coming up on day twenty eight! Or not coming. Whatever. Jan 6, 2014

Vithryld was last seen:
Nov 13, 2022
    1. locked4herca
      locked4herca
      How did it fit long term? Comfortable? I'm 3.5 soft so I think it'll probably work, curious your size both flaccid and erect to see how I'll fit. Thanks
    2. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      Coming up on day twenty eight! Or not coming. Whatever.
    3. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      As of today, 13 days since last orgasm. No release until January 23rd and I am not out of my mind yet! Or I am and don't know it.
    4. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      I was careless and had an orgasm. I am actually hornier now. I disappointed Mistress and didn't even get relief! It is what I deserve.
    5. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      I am on the 30 Days of Chastity Challenge! I started on the 15th. It has been wonderful and frustrating, and it is only day four!
    6. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      Locked up until the 15th of February! Which is convenient since it is Mistress' birthday!
    7. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      Today was supposed to be a test run with the Queen's Keep, where I used a lock that I had a key for. The idea was that if I had to remove it due to excessive discomfort, I could. I kinda sorta accidentally used the lock Mistress has the sole key for. How amusing!
    8. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      Waiting on my Queen's Keep, I am so anxious to try it on! Two more weeks (hopefully!)
    9. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      I think I am in trouble. . . Or is it all part of Mistress' plan?
    10. Vithryld
      Vithryld
      I suspect I am more easily aroused when locked away. So much the better!
  • About

Birthday:
    May 29, 1983 (Age: 40)
    Your chastity role:
    • Slave
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice