• About

Home Page:
    http://jggflr.tumblr.com
    Southeast US - West Coast
    Consultant
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Jailbird, Birdlocked Neo, CB 3000, CB 6000, various 3D printed devices.
    I recently decided to scratch an itch that I've had for a very long time and decided to jump into experimenting with male chastity among other fetish curiosities. The interest in chastity has more to do with keeping myself in check while redirecting my physiological urges into something more useful and productive for the fun and benefit of a potential partner.

The experiment is twofold. One, to find a device suitable for long term 24/7 wear that has the comfort of a silicone A-ring (like a Neo) with the 'protection' of a rigid sheath like a CB or MM; and Two, experience what courtship might be like while practicing some form chastity with someone less vanilla and more accepting of such things on the front end of a relationship.

I unknowingly sought out FLR in the form of FemDom in my twenties, eventually married vanilla, had kids, then divorced in my late 40's. So now, I desire to return to my more "natural" service-oriented roots. I'm experimenting, looking for someone to experiment and have fun with, and just enjoy life.

Occupationally, I'm a business and technology consultant. I'm stable, own my home, have grown kids out on their own, enjoy my dogs, and am generally a good person. I'm looking for honest friendships; and I'm looking for a lover/partner-in-crime to share adventures with and care for.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice