Last Activity:
Nov 6, 2011
Local Time:
6:42 PM
Birthday:
Dec 15, 1963 (Age: 60)

MistressLalita

New member, 60

Hi All, What a great day today is, the sun is shining and little lisa (my subby hubby) has just entered week four of denial and is getting a little tetchy. Now what should I do to keep her mind on the chores? I know – CB6000 on, milking cup out, time to massage that little prostate and get a trickle going. Oh my, you were a full sissy weren’t you! That should calm her down a bit. While she is in this delightful position I decide to check my little red note book and find that since her ... Oct 11, 2010

MistressLalita was last seen:
Nov 6, 2011
    1. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Once you have your beloved in chastity and drive his life to please and serve you, the sexual excitement and fun become such you can never return from what you have....
    2. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Happy Birthday Mistress. May all your wishes come true, as they better!!!
    3. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Hello and welcome...I love it here too!
    4. ladylionzsissy
      ladylionzsissy
      hello again MsLalita! i hope You're having a wonderful day! ::curtsey::
    5. ladylionzsissy
      ladylionzsissy
      hello MsLalita! ::curtsey:: i feel You'll really enjoy being a member of this wonderful site!
    6. slaveDK
      slaveDK
      Welcome to this community MistressLalita. I do hope that you will enjoy your stay here and hope that it will bring you many happy moments.
    7. smartbottom
      smartbottom
      Jan said I am to add you as a friend if it will make it easier for you to talk to her.
    8. MistressLalita
      MistressLalita
      Hi All, What a great day today is, the sun is shining and little lisa (my subby hubby) has just entered week four of denial and is getting a little tetchy. Now what should I do to keep her mind on the chores? I know – CB6000 on, milking cup out, time to massage that little prostate and get a trickle going. Oh my, you were a full sissy weren’t you! That should calm her down a bit. While she is in this delightful position I decide to check my little red note book and find that since her ...
      subboy123 likes this.
    9. MistressLalita
      MistressLalita
      Hey all, I love this community and all the Dommes and subs in it. I have been speaking with many new Mistresses who are just starting out on a voyage of discovery. It is those who I am encouraging. By saying stop the rot I am saying that if more men found their submissive side and joined us all in here the world would be a much more peaceful place. Please do not take anything I say as judgment on anyone in here, you are the ones who lead the way as far as I am concerned. There are many in...
      subboy123 likes this.
      1. susie q
        susie q
        Tis a wonderful place is it not,glad your enjoying it Mistress...Curtsey
        Oct 9, 2010
      2. Lockedup1979
        Lockedup1979
        who and where are they from in the uk and are they on here so i can become friends and get to know them
        Nov 25, 2010
    10. sissykendra
      sissykendra
      Wonderful profile page and your attitude is spot on, i look forward to chatting with you sometime.
      *curtsy*
      kendra
    11. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      A very interesting profile and biography. Hope to get the chance for a correspondence one day.
      *curtsey*
      maid katrin
    12. MistressLalita
      MistressLalita
      Helping female novice Dommes find their power, release their minds, realize their potential and deliver the most wonderful gift of Dominance to their willing submissives. If you really love him, show him how much you love him, bring your life alive and take control! The rewards for you both are simply amazing. Email me if you want to chat. Mistress Lalita x
      1. View previous comments...
      2. melinda45
        melinda45
        ok do you want me to email you . or talk here
        Oct 2, 2010
      3. MistressLalita
        MistressLalita
        Which ever you prefer. if you have a lot to say drop me an email sweety. mistresslalita@gmail.com x
        Oct 3, 2010
      4. melinda45
        melinda45
        i emailed you thankyou
        Oct 3, 2010
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 15, 1963 (Age: 60)
    Chastity devices:
    lisa has The Enforcer fitted most of the time
    Chastity resume:
    [size=&quot;3&quot;][font=&quot;Calibri&quot;]I have been a Domme for many years now. I found my Dominant side with my first husband who was dismissed by mutual agreement for reasons I will not discuss. My current partner is (lisa) who is my feminized sub slave, maid and anything else I fancy. Very obedient and very willing he/she will never be freed from my web unless I choose to dismiss him. I am also a Mistress to 3 subs on-line around the world and I have worked with many dominants to help them find their potential and that of their subs. I learn so much from them all in return. <br />
    <br />
    As a novice I found it very hard to get honest guidance and had to find my own way. Now I specialize in helping Women who are embarking on the early stages of Dominance. It is frequently the sub male who introduces their partner to the scene and more often than not the would be Domme is frightened off before really understanding the great benefits that this lifestyle or even occasional sessions can have on their lives, the relationship with their partner, their self worth and self confidence and their sex lives (OMG you will not believe it). Not to mention having a man in the house who is now willing to help, pretty much all the time and at the click of a finger. <br />
    <br />
    If you are exploring this subject it is important that you take control early on and do not let your sub &quot;Top from the bottom&quot;. This can be easily achieved with a few simple rules, set at the early stages. This will give you the time and space to explore your dominant side without being pressured by you over excited submissive. It is often this pressure that causes a kneejerk rejection of the whole subject by the would be Domme and can cause a rift in your relationship which could be hard to repair.<br />
    <br />
    If you would like to have a chat, email me at mistresslalita@gmail.com and we’ll take it from there. I do not charge I do it because I love it – it is my calling.<br />
    <br />
    With love<br />
    <br />
    Mistress Lalita xxxx <br />
    <br />
    [/font][/size]
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice