Last Activity:
Jun 13, 2011
Local Time:
4:35 PM
Birthday:
Jul 29, 1956 (Age: 67)

suzette

Member, 67

I let her out yesterday for a good cleaning and shave job. OIled her up and she damn near lost it.... a cold pack got her back to reality as her oiled smooth cock was slid back into the cage.... the look of dissapointment on her face was priceless.... Jul 28, 2010

suzette was last seen:
Jun 13, 2011
    1. suzette
      suzette
      I let her out yesterday for a good cleaning and shave job. OIled her up and she damn near lost it.... a cold pack got her back to reality as her oiled smooth cock was slid back into the cage.... the look of dissapointment on her face was priceless....
    2. suzette
      suzette
      I has been a couple of weeks or so now, the whinng has stopped somewhat from my little bitch in a cage... I think she is regretting giving me control, but deep down she is enjoying it....I know I am...LOL
    3. suzette
      suzette
      Just had the priviledge to become a key holder for a dear friend.... gonna have some fun with "her" now
      1. barbara desmonsche
        barbara desmonsche
        That sounds like fun, congratulations! i have a friend who has been fascinated with the idea of being locked up in a chastity too. One day soon she will get a chance & my wife Mary said she was into it also.
        Jun 28, 2010
    4. barbara desmonsche
      barbara desmonsche
      Hi suzette.....yes, i am so lucky to be in the position i am serving my wife.....hope to talk soon, take cara, barbara
    5. suzette
      suzette
      Welcome to a little part of my world, looking to meet new friends so drop me a note anytime!
    6. suzette
      suzette
      Just another new member who is locked up!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1956 (Age: 67)
    Chastity devices:
    CB 3K
    Steelworxxx cage with uretha insert/plug
    Chastity resume:
    March 10, 2010

Signature

suzette
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice