hijk
Last Activity:
Feb 6, 2019
Local Time:
8:53 PM
Canberra

hijk

Long term member, Male, from Canberra

Regretting asking a Domme friend on Tuesday to forbid me from playing with myself until she came over for dinner on Thursday... ;-) Jun 27, 2015

hijk was last seen:
Feb 6, 2019
    1. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Fantastic Avatar
    2. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      How did i ever miss out on being an owner of a chastity cuckold...well i have certainly made up for that...my chastity cuckold serves my every need, dating with his rewards of my cream pies...look us up sometime.....
    3. hijk
      hijk
      Regretting asking a Domme friend on Tuesday to forbid me from playing with myself until she came over for dinner on Thursday... ;-)
    4. hijk
      hijk
      Dug my cage out the other day for the first time in months. Is it a good or bad sign that I haven't had any problems with it? :p
      1. tiny_tim
        tiny_tim
        It's a good thing. Keep wearing...
        Nov 14, 2014
    5. hijk
      hijk
      The "Ignore" functionality definitely works wonders... I suggest people use it rather than continuing arguing.
      Living Curious likes this.
    6. hijk
      hijk
      This even smaller cage is definitely comfortable... I suppose sleeping in it is the real test though >_>
    7. hijk
      hijk
      Thinking about getting a shorter cage. I shouldn't as I fit this one rather well, but I wonder what it would be liked to be squashed more...
    8. hijk
      hijk
      Have put in the urethral insert for this cage; the ball is right under the ring though, and not all that comfortable :s
    9. hijk
      hijk
      Had ball slippage this morning without even realising it... :s
    10. hijk
      hijk
      A Domme has agreed to own me for the next 3 months (then reviewed); as part of it I can only play with myself when allowed to :D
    11. hijk
      hijk
      Not in chastity, but a local Domme has stated that I can only touch myself on days with a `t' in them... this is actually harder! :D
    12. hijk
      hijk
      When I took my cage off my foreskin was all puffed out and tender... I don't think I can wear the cage again anytime soon :s
    13. hijk
      hijk
      After taking a break for a while, I've locked myself up again (since Saturday); hope to make a longish stretch out of it.
    14. hijk
      hijk
      Can Magdaozd please be banned so that the spamming stops?
    15. hijk
      hijk
      Just organised my first erotic hypnosis with a Pro-Domme for next Tuesday; not quite sure what to expect >_>
    16. hijk
      hijk
      Getting a spot rubbed raw on my foreskin from my QK; does this mean the cage is too short? :/
    17. hijk
      hijk
      Heading home tomorrow, and then picking up my new QK from the post office the day after! :D
    18. hijk
      hijk
      It took 6 days to get from Texas to NYC on the 16th; I'm not liking my chances of getting my QK before I head home for Christmas :s
    19. 2inch
      2inch
      oh, so nice, happy for you
    20. hijk
      hijk
      Found out this morning that MM will be mailing my QK tomorrow >_>
    21. 2inch
      2inch
      how is chasity in the gym working?
      1. hijk
        hijk
        Have to wait for the cage first :)
        Dec 2, 2012
    22. hijk
      hijk
      I ordered my cage last week, but I realised today that it might not work too well with the fact that I've finally started going to a gym :s
      1. MistressMagick
        MistressMagick
        LOL! NOW you think of that!
        Nov 9, 2012
      2. hijk
        hijk
        Yeah; will have to see how that goes :/
        Nov 9, 2012
    23. hijk
      hijk
      MM sizing rings have arrived; I should start getting worried now, right? :p
      MistressMagick likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hijk
        hijk
        Took about 10 days to get here. I'm leaning towards the Queen's Keep; just have to finish sorting out what "snug but not tight" means :p
        Oct 28, 2012
      3. MistressMagick
        MistressMagick
        simpletwistfate just got a Queen's Keep, and he's contributing to a thread about ordering them. He'd be happy to help, and I know some of the other more experienced wearers would a well.
        Oct 28, 2012
      4. MistressMagick
    24. hijk
      hijk
      Wearing a chastity cage and getting trampled don't seem to mix (at least not if you don't like CBT) :s
    25. hijk
      hijk
      I just realised that the reason the "new announcements coming up" box wasn't going away was because I actually had to close it :/
  • About

Canberra
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlocked Chastity (knock-off), Mature Metal Queen's Keep (sized wrongly), CB-2000, three DHGate knock-offs and an "adjustable" belt
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice