Dec 2, 2018
Local Time:
5:03 AM
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1965 (Age: 58)
Mid Michigan

MrMTanner

Mrs F's Squid, Male, 58, from Mid Michigan

I love serving my amazing Wife...can't wait to attend to her needs or sit at her feet like a good little squid should Oct 10, 2012

MrMTanner was last seen:
Dec 2, 2018
    1. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      I love serving my amazing Wife...can't wait to attend to her needs or sit at her feet like a good little squid should
    2. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Have to change my " last orgasm" date for the 2nd time in 2 days...bummer, not at all.
    3. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Tonight we have our couples golf league...then we come home to an empty house...I'm so glad our kids have tons of friends and a full social calendar..
    4. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Back home from the Motor City...thankfully I missed the traffic...back under lock down right where I feel I belon
    5. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Off to Detroit for more training....sadly its work related
    6. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Home alone and back under lock and key...that was easy ; staying out of those bottles of wine...now that is hard!
    7. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Home alone and back under lock and key...that was easy ; staying out of those bottles of wine...noe
    8. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Today is a day of "freedom" and the honor system is in full force..no worries my love I will not let you down and betray your trust and our agreement...this is a test and I will ace it.
    9. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      I'm so glad to be out of the cb and back being to Birdlocked...my scrotum is so much happier now
    10. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      Back under lock n key....as I should be...have to find some less painful on my scrotum
    11. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      I must have been a good boy I was treated to an ol fashion this a.m. thank you so much honey
    12. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      At work they call me Shark at home my name is squid
    13. MrMTanner
      MrMTanner
      my lovely wife allowed me the honor of shaving her temple & giving her pleasure orally
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1965 (Age: 58)
    Mid Michigan
    Chastity devices:
    Bird lock, CB6000, Metal Cage Type
    Chastity resume:
    10/1/12

Signature

Tonya's little Squid
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice