jamieitalian
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2012
Local Time:
7:39 AM
Birthday:
May 31, 1960 (Age: 63)

jamieitalian

ahhhh, it is difficult ignoring the mental and physical changes. I have been feeling overly femimine lately and don't know how to stop it. Mar 14, 2012

jamieitalian was last seen:
Apr 20, 2012
    1. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      ahhhh, it is difficult ignoring the mental and physical changes. I have been feeling overly femimine lately and don't know how to stop it.
    2. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      Christmas was nice, my wife bought me girly jammies. They are soooo soft, I think the mediums are too big. But they are comfortable. For some reason, i am having trouble changing my profile picture, sorry for the black screen. Happy New Year everyone.
    3. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      My loving Queen let me out yesterday for her pleasure. I was expecting my monthly release, but She did surprise me. i was so excited when I jumped into the sack and felt a neglgé when I leaned over to kiss her good night. I am smiling this morning. I get to go home after work, take a nap and clean her house.
    4. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      I have been really distracted lately, can't stop thinking about my worthless cock. I can't stay focused on anything for more than a few minutes. To top it off, my Queen has been ignoring me. I feel like I need to hook-up two jumper cables and get "shocked" back into reality.
    5. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      my wife, key-holder had a great discussion last night. We made love for two hours, no i did not cum, but i felt so good. She knows why I don't feel worthy...She knows why she is on a pedistal and belongs there. She also knows I am unworthy of her and why. I reaffirmed my dedication and love to her. I wish she would feel more empowered. I think, even giving-up what I have, she is still confused as to why. Why would a man give her his ball? I am so convinced it is the right thing t...
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Just give it sometime. Soon I'm sure she will see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe that a woman wouldn't come around once she starts learning the power she can have by just controlling her man's penis!!
        Nov 12, 2011
      2. jamieitalian
        jamieitalian
        I think she has weak moments.....
        Nov 15, 2011
    6. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      Wife knew I have a BIG day at work, so after I made dinner, cleaned up and did some laundry, I wnet to bed. She gave me a treat. I couldn't get hard, but I kept banging on it unti l finally came. Now I am too excited to lay down. I love and stand in total devotion to my wife.
      1. Lessfree
        Lessfree
        It is nice of Her to do that for you. Such a sweet Wife.
        Nov 7, 2011
    7. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      I thought I deserved a treat, so I went out and bought two new dresses, shoes and a bag. I feel better. :)
    8. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      Had a chat w/ wife this AM, she unlocked it last night. It last night, and It wouldn't work. I asked here, "is it better to own my Cock and have a less masculine man, or have a real man that thinks with his little head? I reminded her that I do the dishes, wash the floors, clean the bathrooms and do whatever she desires. She wants to think about it.
      1. Lessfree
        Lessfree
        If she realizes that she would have control over that small part of your body for fun and the rest of you will be the same she will do it.
        Oct 31, 2011
      2. Lessfree
        Lessfree
        I might add my wife didn't like for me to rub my penis while in bed under the sheets or spend lots of time on the web...which I get to do none of that anymore while locked.
        Oct 31, 2011
    9. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      yesterday, she had me clean the kitchen and dining room. Do all the dishes, mostly by hand. Then, she had me clean both bathrooms, dust and vaccum, and wash the all the floors on my hands and knees. She was kind and let me go out with her in the afternoon. Today, I get to clean-up after she baked all night for a party today. So I get to clean the kitchen, dining room and wash all the main level floors again. I love making her happy. I hope she'll be kind enough to let me watch some...
      1. Lessfree
        Lessfree
        You will make her happy
        Oct 18, 2011
    10. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      She had me lick and kiss her last night for an hour. She was the wettest I've seen her in years. She enjoyed my taking care of her and having to p[ay no attention to me. i think she is beginning to catch on.
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Ahhh.. makes me wish I was a woman!!!
        Oct 14, 2011
      2. jamieitalian
        jamieitalian
        no doubt. It was my idea. I turned into a submissive. i've always been bi, but she doesn't know. I think she ignores my feminism. But she really knows how to take charge around the house and in bed. Now I spned about four hours a day on the weekend cleaning and doing her work. During the week anywhere from an hour to three hours. At least the house is clean and she's happy.
        Oct 16, 2011
    11. jamieitalian
      jamieitalian
      It was a great weekend. i cleaned the washrooms and washed all the floors on my jands and knees. I cooked all the meals and cleaned the kitchen. It was easy knowing I can make her happy. My Key-Holder was so happy with me, She let me relax Sunday night and watch the football game. When She is happy, I am happy.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 31, 1960 (Age: 63)
    Chastity devices:
    cb6000
    Chastity resume:
    09/21/2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice