Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2012
Local Time:
1:12 PM
Birthday:
Jan 2, 1968 (Age: 56)

Lessfree

Lessfree, 56

My first night after being relocked was not a restful night after being free for a week. I awoke often to realize that "yes" I REALLY was back into my device. I am sorry I disapointed my Wife by rubbing my erection early Saturday morning while in bed under the sheets. I wish I would not have done that...but it felt so good! Nov 6, 2011

Lessfree was last seen:
Jan 30, 2012
    1. Lessfree
      Lessfree
      My first night after being relocked was not a restful night after being free for a week. I awoke often to realize that "yes" I REALLY was back into my device. I am sorry I disapointed my Wife by rubbing my erection early Saturday morning while in bed under the sheets. I wish I would not have done that...but it felt so good!
    2. Lessfree
      Lessfree
      It has been three weeks and three days since I heard the click of the lock on my CB6000. It is always hot in there. This morning after making the coffee I found my Wife in Her easy chair with her nightgown pulled up and as it has been awhile sice I have been allowed "oral" I spent the next hour on my knees servicing her needs. Afterwards bringing in the Sunday paper while walking out of the house in her bathrobe all the while with Her taste in my mouth hopeing no one would see me as h...
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 2, 1968 (Age: 56)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice