4:02 AM
Birthday:
Jul 23, 1975 (Age: 48)

CutOffMyTinyCock_4real

CutOffMyTinyCock_4real was last seen:
May 10, 2012
    1. sissyslavefiona
      sissyslavefiona
      i think you deserve your pathetic fate to become a simpering, mincing little sissy slut slave good for nothing else, pushed so far in your training you become utterly useless for anything else.
    2. CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      Hello maid katrin...thanks for the post & for your idea of posting a thread (new to site, can anyone post a thread or do u have to pay a membership fee like most sites?)!
      Hope you're right, that I find my perfect Mistress soon!!
      Hello Goddess Lyzza...I'm very interested & will contact u soon when I have a day off work! Thnx!
    3. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      Hello sissy,
      just read your profile, why don't you open a thread to introduce yourself ... there are a number of Ladies from the US and may be you will be lucky to find the Mistress who takes you under HER wings.
      Hugs, Katrin
    4. CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      Yes, of course AnnaSissyDoll...I appreciate your honest opinion & I agree w/ you that I need/deserve that to happen to my Silly Useless Tiny Cock (& I'm sure many people would agree w/ u as well, especially ex-Girlfriends of mine!!)!!!
      I've been keepin it locked up on regular basis recently, now that I got new CB-6000s.. I need someone to take keys to it...
    5. annasissydoll
      annasissydoll
      yes yes! silly useless tiny cock must be locked up and cut off! :) *sissykisses*
    6. CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      CutOffMyTinyCock_4real
      I just received my brand new CB-6000s (Shorty), now I just need a keyholder domme!!!
      I'll post pics of it locked on soon!!!
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 23, 1975 (Age: 48)
    Chastity devices:
    Own the Pink CB-2000, & recently bought the even smaller & more secure CB-6000s (Shorty) which i'm now locked up in!!!!!!
    Chastity resume:
    3-28-11 -Locked myself up until I can find someone to Lock me up & keep the keys!!!
    I'm a Submissive White male who is very Kink &amp; Fetish driven! I'm searching for the right person (or people) to Dominate, Cuckold (force me to watch real hung men plz women in ways I never have or ever could), Humiliate me for having a tiny cock (it's 3-3.5 inches erect maximum), Punish me w/ BallBusting, Feminize me (as far as Implants &amp; Hormones...&amp; even a Penectomy &amp;/or Castration), Force me to serve &amp; plz Hung men w/ my mouth &amp; ass (Pimp me out to men)!!! Also, take PICS &amp; VIDEO of my Submission, Pain, &amp; Humiliation to Post/Sell to Adult WebSites for your financial gain only!!!<br />
    ...&amp; start it all by Locking me in Chastity (Denied sex, Masterbation, Orgasms completely) leaving me Horny, Frustrated, Humiliated for as long as u desire!!!<br />
    <br />
    I'm 100% for real...&amp; have wanted this since i was 15 yrs old (20 yrs now)! If interested &amp; wanna know more then plz contact me...&amp; ask me anything ...&amp; tell me anything bout u &amp; ur interest!!!<br />
    Hope to hear from (maybe even meet u..) you soon!!!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice