Nov 25, 1957 (Age: 66)

susie q

Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan, 66

Glad you made it safe and sound Mistress Emma : ) Oct 16, 2012

susie q was last seen:
Jan 26, 2013
    1. susie q
      susie q
      Hmmm not allowed to cuss as it's not ladylike so the nice version....Mother intercoursing,bowel movement the bed,urinate in the wind and rape me to tears...IT'S COLD!!!!!!! Curtseys to Mistress
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Jan 21, 2011
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        That's the niceness I've ever heard Susie!! Must be turning over a new leaf, if she could find one under all that snow.
        Jan 22, 2011
    2. susie q
      susie q
      Hmmm not allowed to cuss as it's not ladylike so the nice version....Mother intercoursing,bowel movement the bed,urinate in the wind and rape me to tears...IT'S COLD!!!!!!! Curtseys to Mistress
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Wow...you said a mouthful there little missy!! Where's the soap?
        Jan 22, 2011
    3. susie q
      susie q
    4. susie q
      susie q
      Hopes rachel has a safe and fun trip
      1. stace renee
        stace renee
        hi beautiful. really appreciate help last night. i ended up going out this morning for snow. then this afternoon, as well as 2ngt n 2morrow. weird i can't gettouta town. booked 2 jobs today. hugs;stace
        Jan 20, 2011
    5. susie q
      susie q
      Hopes rachel has a safe and fun trip
    6. susie q
      susie q
      What a lovely sunrise this morning ,i hope it's a good sign to start a new year for everyone
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Pretty here too. But very cold, snow, and windy
        Jan 1, 2011
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Its going to be a GREAT year!!
        Jan 2, 2011
      4. stace renee
        stace renee
        that might require a shovel. hugs n laughter;stace
        Jan 8, 2011
    7. susie q
      susie q
      Hopes Mistress Michelle and wonderful pet have a safe ride home and gives all her critters a big hug ,curtseys
      1. stace renee
        stace renee
        good attitude. misses our chats/ give me shout sometime. i'm due, how bout you; hugs;stace
        Jan 17, 2011
    8. susie q
      susie q
      Misses a Goddess i happen to know...in her absence ,no sun and only snow,but it's alright becouse i always know ,in her heart i'm a coal ,always burning ,an ember ,all the way to my pityful soul ,love ya Mistress and hope your having a wonderful time ...curtseyssss
      1. View previous comments...
      2. susie q
        susie q
        Mistress Katrin ,hmmmm a scary wonderful concept ...love yaaaaaaa ,oh and a curtsey i suppose and no i didn't dress up ,to freakin cold and i have to go and help a dear friend whom is getting out of the hospital today ,,i'll dress up for her then ,winks ,hugssssss and yes Ma'am
        Dec 11, 2010
      3. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Ohhh little susie, it's not Mistress - just Miss *giggles* ... well, coldness isn't a reason not to dress up ;-) Have fun with your friend and be a good and helpful little sissy ... kisses, Miss Katrin
        Dec 11, 2010
      4. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Great Poem?? Good chatting with ya this morning. And do I have to have a hospital visit to have you nurse maid me? luv Sis Tanya
        Dec 11, 2010
    9. stace renee
      stace renee
      scrolling down susie, as Mistress Michelle had told me to look around. not sure if it means anything, but i so hope you had a terrific birthday. happy belated birthday. hope you received some pretties or at very least some smiles. hugs from your sister;stace
    10. susie q
      susie q
      It sure is lonely around here and the cold days don't help but whatcha gonna do (sighs)
      1. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Dres up in something nice, have lots of chocolate bars and what helps me most is SHOPPING !!!!!
        Dec 7, 2010
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I love shopping especially at Christmas!!! And I love to dress in layers upon layers of funky clothes in the cold!! Brave the cold and warm your heart with retail therapy!!
        Dec 7, 2010
      3. susie q
        susie q
        Sounds like wonderful advice ms-Laurel and katrin,i'll try that ,curtseys and hugs
        Dec 8, 2010
    11. xcitedsisssy
      xcitedsisssy
      I know its late but I'll say it anyway Happy Birthday Susie Q Hope you had a good day.
    12. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      Happy birthday susie ... just suggested to MM that She might give you one stroke from each of your Mansion friends ... do you like the idea?
      Hugs and kisses, Katrin
    13. Goddess Jen
      Goddess Jen
      Happy Birthday, Susie!!! XoXo
    14. susie q
      susie q
      Loves the Goddess Michelle and rick more than i think the'll ever know but i'll try to show it abit real soon ,something about them folks that gits my gizzard griminmng ,but it's all good
    15. susie q
      susie q
      SHOW me the money!!! hmmmm well crap then
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        I'll show you something, and Money would help!! lol
        Nov 21, 2010
      2. Mistress Michelle
        Nov 21, 2010
      3. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        I giggle my Ass for the right amount of money..
        Nov 21, 2010
    16. susie q
      susie q
      Was having alot more fun last sunday (winks)
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        I think alot of us were!
        Nov 14, 2010
      2. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Ya, real life sucks sometimes. But playingis alwasysfun, wack!!!
        Nov 14, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        don't be lonely, we're all still here!! i'm glad you had so much fun...i'm going next year 4 sure!! it just sounds like too much fun!!
        Nov 17, 2010
    17. susie q
      susie q
      Is missing everyone already but quite fun reading back on the weekend ,Curtseys and hugs
      1. sissymissy
        sissymissy
        Ditto that... Was an incredible weekend...
        Nov 11, 2010
    18. susie q
      susie q
      Is on the road again to see Mistress and many many more at the gathering ,Curtsey
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Have fun...be safe!!
        Nov 4, 2010
    19. susie q
      susie q
      Thank God it's wednesday
    20. susie q
      susie q
      Betting that Mistress Michelle is having the time of her life at her sons wedding ...the smile on her face,cannot be replaced,the laughter she gives ummmmmm,can melt your heart and make you so glad that she lives...A Giant Curtsey Mistress Michelle we love you soooo very much
      1. Missy Tanya
        Missy Tanya
        Laughing too herself, thinking, does she have some information for her new daughter inlaw. Soon the law will be wrote!!!
        Oct 10, 2010
      2. Rachel
        Rachel
        Missy Tanya MM gave her future daughter-in-law one of tiffs paddles at the bridal shower, lol.
        Oct 10, 2010
    21. susie q
      susie q
      Something very pretty about a cresent moon in an autum sky early in the morning
    22. susie q
      susie q
      Woke this morning,smile on my face,finally pulled it all together,and everythings gonna fall right in place
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        susie...My poet
        Sep 23, 2010
    23. susie q
      susie q
      Misses her Mistress and our little chats but won't bother her either,Curtseys
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        Hi susieq...Mistress is doing well and having a good time at the beach :)
        Sep 15, 2010
    24. susie q
      susie q
      Hopeing Mistress Michelle has a wonderful bridal shower for her soon to be daughter inlaw and rachel for her wonderful devotion and help to our beautiful Mistress
    25. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      Hi susie, like your new avatar ... it's a shame you did not post a larger pic to see you outfit much clearer.
      Hugs and kisses, maid katrin
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 25, 1957 (Age: 66)
    Chastity devices:
    a belt from robospanker
    Chastity resume:
    Pierced instead

Signature

Prissy wissy sissy susie :bad-girl-0009:
    I need all the help I can get.....Help me Mistress Michelle HELP:give_rose:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice