Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2013
Local Time:
1:47 PM
Birthday:
May 30, 1967 (Age: 56)

Manteos Boy

Slave to Mistress Manteo, 56

WOO HOO! Got to reset the ol' orgasm clock today, after 2 months. Happy Father's Day! Jun 19, 2011

Manteos Boy was last seen:
Sep 13, 2013
    1. Manteos Boy
      Manteos Boy
      WOO HOO! Got to reset the ol' orgasm clock today, after 2 months. Happy Father's Day!
    2. marchhare
      marchhare
      My interpretation..."What I do to show my deep deep neeed for my Girlfriend!"
    3. marchhare
      marchhare
      you are sooo Romantic!!
    4. MistressAsia's pet
      MistressAsia's pet
      it was only a matter of time that we would end up here!
    5. MistressAsia
      MistressAsia
      hello glad to see you here..
    6. Manteos Boy
      Manteos Boy
      Thanks! Great to be here!
    7. Boytoy2
      Boytoy2
      welcome aboard!! Friend
  • About

Birthday:
    May 30, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Jailbird
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Nov, 2009
    I've known from a very young age that I was interested in BDSM. I didn't know what it was called but I remember being something like 6 years old and just staring at the pages of my Peter Pan book, because it had a picture of Peter Pan's sister, Wendy, tied up in it. I didn't understand it at the time, but those were probably my earliest sexual memories. As I grew older, I realized my attraction to powerful, articulate, intelligent women, but didn't know how to pursue it.<br /><br />I have always desired a woman that I could completely surrender my trust, body, heart and soul to. I met that woman in 1989 and we were married 2 years later. Our life was mostly vanilla for many of those years. We played with BDSM and Female Domination, off and on in the bedroom for years. It never really moved beyond that, although I wanted more than anything to take my rightful place, on my knees at her feet. She epitomized the woman that I desired so much. She is domanint, controling, articulate, intelligent, playful, creative and sadistic. The fact that she is stunningly beautiful just added the icing to the cake. She was all of those things but didn't realize the power that she held and I didn't know how to tell her. In Nov 2009, I showed her an article that I found online. It was about Female Domination and BDSM and really connected the dots for her and gave her a better understanding of &quot;what's in it for her&quot;. It explained that it was not about what she can do TO me, but what I can do FOR her. It contained a small section about male chastity which she was immediately drawn to. It explained how a dominant woman should completely control and limit her male's orgasms, thereby controling his body and mind. The words that she spoke after reading that article are forever burned into my brain....&quot;Oh my God, I'm going to have an orgasm just from reading that&quot;. This was the spark that ignited a wildfire and took us from the occasional BDSM / Femdom play to 24/7 lifestyle and neither of us have ever been happier.<br /><br />Although I am interested in almost all aspects of Female Domination, and have very few hard limits, my primary interest is in complete and total surrender to her, mentally and physically. My idea of submission is not about being a mindless robot. It is not about topping from the bottom or being a &quot;do me&quot; sub. It is about trusting someone enough to completely surrender to her, knowing that you WILL be hurt, but not harmed, you WILL be pushed, but not destroyed, that she does not take your surrender lightly and that whatever you are made to endure or whatever sacrifices you must make are for her and ultimately the good of your relationship and lifestyle. My goal is to love her and serve her and to and treat her as a woman should be treated, putting my desires second and always putting her on a pedestal and treating her like the queen that she is. I find fulfillment by ensuring that she is fulfilled. It's not about me. I am truly Manteo's Boy.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice